Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Non-shell are my favorite, amazing snack, can also add to yogurt, salads etc. These are one of my go to snacks because they are healthy and stomp cravings
Samantha R.
These are just the best pistachios out there. They always taste great and the company does a good job with packaging so you can spot them almost anywhere!
Celina P.
Redlands, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pistachios!! Very easy to eat because the shells are already taken off and very great for a snack! Would definitely recommend these!
Robin R.
Statesville, NC
Healthy snack to keep at my desk! Not too salty and very tasty! I like that they are already shelled because it's less messy and easier to pack for work.
Thresa H.
Great flavor and perfect to take on the go. No worry about opening shells and having a place to put them. Awesome for my daughter in the car or anywhere!
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
My absolute favorite nuts! Very yummy and healthy! I love the lightly salted variety so I don't get too much salt. I only wish they weren't so expensive.
Melissa S.
Northport, AL
You can always count on great wuality from this brand. My kids love pistachios. It's a great healthy snack. Even my 5 year old can crack open the shells.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I love these nuts for snacks, but I have to be careful of how many I eat because I could eat the whole bag. They are nutritional and easy to travel with.
Sierra H.
Elyria, OH
Pistachios are my favorite kind of nuts, particularly Wonderful Pistachios. There's almost never a rotten tasting nut and the shells are easy to get off
Rebecca B.
I love love love Pistachios and these already being shelled are great! They have a little salt and taste great. I do wish they didn't cost as much though
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.