Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Megan W.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Love pistachios. but very expensive anywhere you go... usually i get a small to go bag in the chekc out line for a small snack.. very addicting
Sadie A.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
I love these little green bites of bliss! They are so tasty and good for you! They are a bit pricey (so prepare to splurge), but well worth it!
Melody H.
Melody H.
Orem, UT
Oooooh! These are sooooo good! My husband has to ration out servings so I don't just keep eating them. I remind him they have a lot of protein!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
The fact that these come pre-shelled is honestly great. I love pistachios but shelling them anywhere but home is always a little inconvenient.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
I finally got to try these the other day and I love them!!! My husband and two sons also really enjoy eating them as well. What a great snack!
Summer F.
Summer F.
Aiea, HI
These pistachios taste the best. Others have an artificial taste and seem like the texture is "soft", definitely not as crunchy as this brand.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Cortland, NY
These are a great snack for on the go. Grab a handful and you're good to go! They're also cheaper than pistachios with shells, and less work!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Long beach, CA
YES! Try these! Yummy delicious pistachios! Easy to throw in a salad for a little crunch, so worth it for the shelled or in shell! Love both!
Green Sea, SC
I love the taste, hate the price!! They are amazing but cost too much for so little. Once you easy one toy can not stop, they are addicting.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Forney, TX
My grandmother used to give us these when we were younger, you can never go wrong with pistachios. These are the perfect snack, I love them!
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.