BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Amber T.
I love these pistachios!! Great flavor. They have just enough salt and a perfect crunch. Only con is they are sometimes hard to crack. I would buy these again.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I usually like to eat these by the handful. I'm way too lazy to crack them all open so this is great. Also very convenient for recipes like pistachio chicken.
Stephanie M.
New carlisle, OH
I loved these, & even more that they aren't in shells. I don't tear skin on my fingers trying to pop the shells open. These are quick and easy and very tasty!!
Emily G.
Arlington, VA
Here expensive, but well worth the hassle. I love just grabbing a handful and tossing them in my mouth rather than tearing my fingers apart to get to the nut.
Lisa W.
Lecanto, FL
I can eat these all day long, unfortunately you really should make sure that you are in control when you eat these, the fact that they are shelled is the bomb
Rosie R.
Pasco, WA
I love these pistachios. They're a bit pricey but worth the price. Definitely not a snack I keep often because I eat them so much and have to replace them. :)
Cassi B.
Bonney Lake, WA
A wonderful grab and go anack on their own. Makes a wonderful addition to a tossed salad too! I like to chop them and roll chicken in it befpre cooking too.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
A perfect, protein-packed vegan snack! Plus they're shelled adding to the convenience. Unsalted is my favorite, pistachios have a great flavor on their own.
Taylor K.
Pistachios are my favorite nut. They're super easy to crack open and they're delicious! They're a great healthy snack and they're great for on The go eating.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
Wonderful pistachios have great flavor,and aren't too salty. Buying them pre-shelled is always a good way to go...then you don't have to shell them yourself.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!