Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Ann D.
Ann D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My whole family enjoys these pistachios! The fact that they are shelled, makes it super easy to portion out for a quick snack on the go. Love them!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Toccoa, GA
MY FAVORITE NUTS IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!! Once I open the package, there's no going back. I eat the whole thing before I close up the package. Lol
Dana A.
Dana A.
Naples, FL
I love this nuts they art so tasty I just wish they were not so expensive but it's a great product and great taste I buy them every once in awhile.
Shyann G.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
The shelled are my favorite because I can eat them faster without the work of removing the shell. They do lose some flavor but they are still good.
Tone K.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
How can you not LOVE this product. It is already shelled for you and it has the perfect amount of salt. A handful of these keeps my hunger at bay.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
These are a little in the pricey side, but if you love pistachios, hello. Great product. Great taste. Easy eating because they're already shelled.
liz w.
liz w.
waukesha, WI
These are such a nice snack! The downside is that Pistachios are expensive! I like the flavor of all these and surprisingly, they can fill you up.
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
Very pricey so i only buy every now and then. love the taste of them though! easy to snack on. I buy them at SAMS cause it is a better deal there.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
Great salty snack. Perfect to keep in my desk at work for the 3:00 munchies. Love not having to shell them myself, saves so much time and hassle.
Crissan J.
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love these... Very fresh and well roasted. You hardly find those bad nuts in the bags that are normally in other bags on pistachios
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.