BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Alyshia B.
All the great parts of pistachios without the headache of having to crack them. Although, sometimes the one in the shell seem to have a little more "meat" in them.
Jessica M.
Lowell, IN
I have enjoyed this brand on several occasions and will buy again. I do prefer to purchase on sale. The flavor is great. I wish the amount in the bags were more.
Misty B.
London, KY
Love love pistachios. They are a great snack and are so yummy. If you haven't tried they you have no idea what you are missing. Go grab a bag you won't regret it
Felicia C.
Portland, OR
I love eating pistachios but despise getting them out of the shells. I love to just be able to reach into a bag and pull out pistachios that are already shelled.
Emily H.
So good and so much easier to eat (and clean up after)! Obviously more expensive but worth it if you need a snack for a cheese board and don't want to deal with shells!
Luismar B.
miami
Uggggghhhhhhhh I LOVE THESE! They are so good, it has literally almost become an addiction! I love the packaging and how simple it is and the price is just about right for a large bag of pistachios. Try these, you'll really like them!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Uffffff ... I love wonderful pistachios. They are a great healthy snack that satisfy my salt craving and are filling in the middle of the day. They can be pretty expensive but that's understandable because nuts are very resource intensive. Would recommend to others if they are willing to spend the money!
Adriana O.
West New York, NJ
Wonderful Pistachios are great to enjoy as a snack. I like it because it doesn't have to much salt. I always buy this brand of pistachios because it's the best.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
We love pistachios in our house. I was so surprised when my son (5 years old) loved them. Healthy option? Sure! Just wish they weren't on the upper side of cost
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
Ok honestly. Who doesn't love Pistachios?? And they are shelled! The best! I wish I was able
To purchase them more often, they are pricey but they are delicious!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!