Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love love love Pistachios and these already being shelled are great! They have a little salt and taste great. I do wish they didn't cost as much though
Louise K.
Louise K.
St. Pete Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite snacks. The older I get, the less fun it is to crack open pistachio shells, so the ones that are already shelled are heavenly.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Elyria, OH
Pistachios are my favorite kind of nuts, particularly Wonderful Pistachios. There's almost never a rotten tasting nut and the shells are easy to get off
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
These are great pistachios, of course. I like the simple ones with just salt but I bet the other flavors would be good too. I wish they had chili lime.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Delicious for cooking and snacking. I enjoy having them as a midday snack and they are not overly salted. It's very handy to have them already shelled
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I have always bought the shelled pistachios. I tried a bag of the shelled pistachios and they are easier to eat for a snack without all of the shells.
makay s.
makay s.
Love these pistachios! Such a handy go to snack. You can get these at any store you want. Soooo delicious. Recommend you to try it out if you haven't!
Noel W.
Noel W.
Morgantown , WV
I love pistachios! as much as I enjoy cracking them myself, these are the perfect snack when cracking them is inconvenient, while driving for example.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
A delightful indulgence, I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Has the perfect amount of salt on them and it's so satisfying to crack open each nut.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro, OR
My daughter would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let her! I love the taste and freshness also love the fact that I don't have to shell them!!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.