Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Felicia C.
Portland, OR
I love eating pistachios but despise getting them out of the shells. I love to just be able to reach into a bag and pull out pistachios that are already shelled.
Emily H.
So good and so much easier to eat (and clean up after)! Obviously more expensive but worth it if you need a snack for a cheese board and don't want to deal with shells!
Luismar B.
miami
Uggggghhhhhhhh I LOVE THESE! They are so good, it has literally almost become an addiction! I love the packaging and how simple it is and the price is just about right for a large bag of pistachios. Try these, you'll really like them!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Uffffff ... I love wonderful pistachios. They are a great healthy snack that satisfy my salt craving and are filling in the middle of the day. They can be pretty expensive but that's understandable because nuts are very resource intensive. Would recommend to others if they are willing to spend the money!
Adriana O.
West New York, NJ
Wonderful Pistachios are great to enjoy as a snack. I like it because it doesn't have to much salt. I always buy this brand of pistachios because it's the best.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
We love pistachios in our house. I was so surprised when my son (5 years old) loved them. Healthy option? Sure! Just wish they weren't on the upper side of cost
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
Ok honestly. Who doesn't love Pistachios?? And they are shelled! The best! I wish I was able
To purchase them more often, they are pricey but they are delicious!
Amber T.
I love these pistachios!! Great flavor. They have just enough salt and a perfect crunch. Only con is they are sometimes hard to crack. I would buy these again.
Rosie R.
Pasco, WA
I love these pistachios. They're a bit pricey but worth the price. Definitely not a snack I keep often because I eat them so much and have to replace them. :)
Emily G.
Arlington, VA
Here expensive, but well worth the hassle. I love just grabbing a handful and tossing them in my mouth rather than tearing my fingers apart to get to the nut.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.