Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jordan W.
Wonderful pistachios truly are wonderful :) I also like to treat myself and get the shelled because I'm way too lazy to shell them myself. I always enjoy eating these
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
I love that they make these pistschios shelled! They are one of my favorite nuts but I do not like having to take the shell off of them and this resolves that issue!
Valarie M.
Reading, PA
LOVE THESE!! There's nothing that beats eating pistachios already to eat right out of the bag! I get these every time I go to the store. I think I even got my grandchildren hooked on them!
Megan M.
Clermont, FL
These pistachios are absolutely delicious. However, they are so expensive! I didn't realize how "luxurious" pistachios are, but i have found cheaper alternatives.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
I am actually snacking on these as we speak! They are just salted enough and I love that I have to shell them, it helps to slow me down from eating the whole bag!
Alyshia B.
All the great parts of pistachios without the headache of having to crack them. Although, sometimes the one in the shell seem to have a little more "meat" in them.
Karen R.
Aurora, IL
Love them but they are very expensive for the amount you get. I have only bought a couple of times and don't think i will buy again unless im really craving them.
Jessica M.
Lowell, IN
I have enjoyed this brand on several occasions and will buy again. I do prefer to purchase on sale. The flavor is great. I wish the amount in the bags were more.
Misty B.
London, KY
Love love pistachios. They are a great snack and are so yummy. If you haven't tried they you have no idea what you are missing. Go grab a bag you won't regret it
Felicia C.
Portland, OR
I love eating pistachios but despise getting them out of the shells. I love to just be able to reach into a bag and pull out pistachios that are already shelled.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.