Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love that these are shelled! There is nothing worse than trying to get open a pistachio that will not open. The taste is so nice, almost a little sweet.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I love these nuts for snacks, but I have to be careful of how many I eat because I could eat the whole bag. They are nutritional and easy to travel with.
Alexis H.
Lewisberry, PA
My absolute favorite nuts! Very yummy and healthy! I love the lightly salted variety so I don't get too much salt. I only wish they weren't so expensive.
Robin R.
Statesville, NC
Healthy snack to keep at my desk! Not too salty and very tasty! I like that they are already shelled because it's less messy and easier to pack for work.
Love theses for a salty and healthy snack after classes are just on the go! Bought these at my local heb and they were surpriseingly fresh for the price!
Melissa S.
Northport, AL
You can always count on great wuality from this brand. My kids love pistachios. It's a great healthy snack. Even my 5 year old can crack open the shells.
Veronica L.
El Paso, TX
I'm not a huge fan of seeds so these are a great alternative. Great for outdoor events, sports and fishing! I carry these around with me everywhere I go.
Celina P.
Redlands, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pistachios!! Very easy to eat because the shells are already taken off and very great for a snack! Would definitely recommend these!
Rebecca B.
I love love love Pistachios and these already being shelled are great! They have a little salt and taste great. I do wish they didn't cost as much though
Louise K.
St. Pete Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite snacks. The older I get, the less fun it is to crack open pistachio shells, so the ones that are already shelled are heavenly.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.