Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tina U.
Oak Ridge, TN
My son asks me every time we go to the grocery store if we can get pistachios! He and I both LOVE them, the shelled ones are so much easier, they may be a little more expensive, but it saves my fingers from being sore after cracking open 100 in an hour! Lol! Between us both we can gobble up a bag quite quickly. I love the shelled ones! They taste wonderfully, are always clean, fresh, and tasty! I don't know what we would do without or trusty Pistachio snack!
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
If you like quick snacks, Wonderful's Pistachios would be a perfect choice for you. They are pre-shelled and make it quick and easy for a snack on the go. The pistachios are easy to eat, and have just the right amount of salt that won't leave you feeling as dry as a desert. I recommend trying these out if you're on a low carb diet, and want a quick healthy snack during the day.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
For starters, these are not cheap. I bought a slightly larger bag at SAMs Club, but it cost me around $20. Other than the price, they are delicious. I wish you could get Shelled ones for the same price as the ones that aren't, but they are slightly more expensive. These pistachios do taste the best of all of the ones I have tried though and I would definitely recommend them.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I can't tell you how many times I've managed to cut my finger on a pistachio shell! When I found these shelled pistachios, I was on cloud nine. This is the only brand I have ever know of pistachios, my grandfather would eat them by the bag growing up & now I do the same. Such a great taste & now conveniently shelled! The only downside is the price. But I still pay it every time, because I can't get enough of these.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I cannot praise these high enough! They are an absolute hit with everyone. I love eating them right out of the bag, however, I have thought I could use them for baking or ice cream. They are very versatile because they are so fresh and flavorful. I love eating them with Spumoni ice cream to bring out the pistachio flavor and have salty & sweet!
Vivian S.
New York, New York
Yum! These hit the spot every time. I'm definitely a stress eater, and these don't load you with guilt after eating them. Pistachios are difficult enough to get into that you can pace yourself, and the Wonderful brand has always had consistent quality and flavor. They are rather expensive, but eating them at a normal rate, they are affordable.
Alexandra B.
Patchogue, NY
Pistachios are the only kind of nut my 7 year old will eat. Though expensive, they are healthy and a must have in my growing humans diet. I splurge on the shelled bag so I can give them to her in her lunchbox and know she's not spending more time cracking them than eating them. The more she gets into her belly a day the better right!
Emily C.
BEST. PISTACHIOS. EVER! I was actually tricked into trying them. Had I seen they look like shrunken green brains, I would have never tried them. They are so addictive that I can sit an eat the whole bag in one sitting. {{Kinda expensive to do so.. so I refrain from buying them a lot}} However! I think everyone should try these pistachios!😍
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
Wonderful Pistachios never let me down quality wise. They are always equally salted and the majority of the nuts are opened shelled so you don't have to try so hard to pry them open. The one downfall to these nuts are that they are so expensive. The price wouldn't be such a problem if the nuts didn't taste so good, but because I just want to snack on them forever it can get a bit pricey.
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
I love Pistachios. I love them even more when I don't have to shell them. Wonderful Pistachios are...well....Wonderful. I have put these on everything from Ice cream to cakes. I have tried to add them in dishes when I am cooking for my family. But when I am on the go I always grab these as a snack. These are great anytime.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.