BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I LOVE the Wonderful Shelled Pistachios. A great snack anytime and so very healthy in moderation. The pre-shelled bags are a great convenience, albeit more expensive than shelled; it's worth it.

I did a taste test with another brand of pistachios and Wonderful came out ahead. A much fresher taste and better overall size.
Jessica B.
I love pistachios and this almost always is my go to brand. I prefer buying them shelled, it just makes eating them more enjoyable. They are expensive in my opinion but they are worth it. I feel more energized when I snack on healthy foods.
Monika S.
This is truly a concept. Shelled. Ready. To. EAT. I love pistachios with a passion and wonderful is my go to favorite brand. A little pricey but they are worth the splurge. Nothing else like them! My favorite snack of all time.
Amanda H.
I love that these come with no sells who likes to do all that work these taste good and are good for you. They are not to pricy and they are always around. Put some in a biggie and you always have a snack on hand.
Ashley P.
These are one of my go-to snacks! It’s easy to get carried away when eating them, so I try to take a few out instead of eating them directly from the bag. All of the flavor without having to crack a shell!
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
My favorite for sluggishness throughout the day or if I need a snack. Easy to take anywhere and which no shell it makes it even quicker! You won’t be disappointed but the price is a little much.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
These are full of energy and taste so good. I eat these twice sometimes three times a week. They are a wonderful afternoon snack. They are very delicious and I'm never disappointed in them.
Jennifer  H.
I can't get enough of these pistachio nuts!! They're "WONDERFUL" in every sense! They're roasted and lightly salted so you get to enjoy the pistachio without them being too salty!
Jen K.
Waynesboro, PA
Way too salty when they aren’t in their shells! And they are expensive. We prefer the shelled ones. They are good for you though and i would definitely recommend to others, if they preferred no shells.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
These are my favorite pistachios because they are shelled already. With my long nails getting them open before was a pain haha. I have bad migraines and pistachio nuts help with my migraines for some odd reason. They are not overly salted which is good and the roasted flavor is also very nice as well. I'm giving them a 4 out of 5 stars because I noticed they have been pretty pricey. They jumped like $4 in my local market over the last month which I find odd. However I will still buy them because they definitely helped me and they're a great snack
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!