Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Shanel L.
Shanel L.
Cuba, NY
Even though they are quite expensive for a single mother, My boys and I absolutely love Pistachios. They are healthy and much better than chips and junk food. They have the right amount of salt and are always easy to open. The nuts are always perfect. I love that it comes in a recloseable bag so we can enjoy them later.
Susanne C.
Susanne C.
Charleston, SC
Delicious and the work is done for you. Pistachios are a great super food and with these already being shelled you can eat them by the handful, sprinkle them on a salad, add them as a topping for soup. The uses are endless. Although pistachios are expensive there is usually a coupon in the newspaper flyer for $1-$2 off.
Rob L.
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
Amazing quality but my god are these pistachios expensive. My fiance and I can run through a bag of these in a week because its a healthy, quick and filling snack but its running our bank account dry haha. Would purchase again when I can spare the money. Thats really why I gave it three stars, I cant afford two more!!
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love these for long rides in the car because they are a good snack but the shells also serve a dual purpose of entertaining my kids with making them "fingernails" the taste is salty but so good. They are so much fun to cracked open and enjoy and they give me a boost of energy to make it through those long car rides.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I buy these at Costco (the best price per ounce), and LOVE THEM! In fact, I have to limit myself to keep myself from overeating these in a matter of a day or two. I primarily buy them for snacking, but have used them in recipes a time or two....Buying them shelled is a luxury, but totally worth it from time to time!
Alison W.
Alison W.
Cincinnati , OH
These are the only brand of pistachios I will eat. They are high quality and the taste and look is always consistent. They have the hard shell around them but it is not hard to get them out of the shell. once you have one you won't be able to stop. it has a light sprinkle of salt. Plus, these are good for you! yum!
Dora M.
Dora M.
Riverside, CA
This is perfect for me because I am the epitome of lazy sometimes. I don't always feel like prying the shell open, and sometimes not being able to. It can get a tad expensive if you have an addiction. Also, I'm not sure how healthy they may be. But they are a delicious snack, that you can have anytime and anywhere.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Bend, OR
These little bits of heaven are perfect for cooking, as well as a snack on the go! I have bought these many times, and always love them. They are not only nutritious, but they are really satisfying, so there won't be any need to go for those potato chips later on in the day. I also love how they are pre shelled!
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love these to be out at a baseball game or just as a snack. Although its a pain to get them out the shell and get rid of the shells but its well worth it. I love pistachios. They are so yummy and not too salty. Sometimes sunflower seeds get to salty and irritate my tongue but these are a yummy not to salty nut.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Havertown, PA
I could eat these all day everyday. The are the best. They remind me of when I was in Greece and all the restaurants served pistachios. These have the right amount of salt for taste. I do feel a little guilty afterwards though because I don't like adding salt to my food. They're pistachios and they're amazing!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.