Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily G.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA
Here expensive, but well worth the hassle. I love just grabbing a handful and tossing them in my mouth rather than tearing my fingers apart to get to the nut.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I usually like to eat these by the handful. I'm way too lazy to crack them all open so this is great. Also very convenient for recipes like pistachio chicken.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Lecanto, FL
I can eat these all day long, unfortunately you really should make sure that you are in control when you eat these, the fact that they are shelled is the bomb
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
Wonderful pistachios have great flavor,and aren't too salty. Buying them pre-shelled is always a good way to go...then you don't have to shell them yourself.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Pistachios are my favorite nut. They're super easy to crack open and they're delicious! They're a great healthy snack and they're great for on The go eating.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
A perfect, protein-packed vegan snack! Plus they're shelled adding to the convenience. Unsalted is my favorite, pistachios have a great flavor on their own.
Cassi B.
Cassi B.
Bonney Lake, WA
A wonderful grab and go anack on their own. Makes a wonderful addition to a tossed salad too! I like to chop them and roll chicken in it befpre cooking too.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
I have loved pistachios ever since I was a small child and these always hit the spot. I love the way they taste and they're generally always evenly salted.
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
I'm lazy to be honest and buying these without the shells are great easier to eat and you don't have to worry about the shells that doesn't have an opening
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love these because they are so much quicker to eat! They're packed with flavor even without the shell. The only problem is that they can be a little dry.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.