Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
This is an excellent product! Pistachios are so healthy and wonderful for us and I love the ones that are she hold because I can just pick them out it's so great and so convenient
Amy M.
Portage, PA
Wonderful pistachios are addictive. thank goodness they are good for you because you can never just have handful you most always need two or three handfuls because the are so good
Kaitlin J.
My grandparents got me hooked on these a few summers ago when we went camping! One crack and I was eating the bag to myself! The salt and pepper ones are by far my most favorite
Kristen B.
Auburndale, FL
I bought them at Walgreen. Love not having to shell them before eating. They are pricey but worth not having to shell. Con would be you can eat them too easily and over do it.
Caroline M.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love pistachios for a snack but I hate the mess they make with the shells, so the fact that they come unshelled makes it so much better for when I'm on the go!
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN
These blow other pistachios brands out of the water. They taste wonderful and are easy to eat, every once in while you do get one that tastes off but that's to be expected.
Lauren K.
Piney Flats, TN
These are wonderful for a snack and are so filling! They are also easy to carry in your car, purse, or backpack because you don't have to worry about the product melting.
Forrest W.
Pistachios are the best. I use to get weirded out but the color when I was young and would never try them. Now that I'm older and gave them another try there my favorite
Jessy O.
Youngstown, FL
Omg my favorite.. I have great memories with my dad we always shared them .. There was a can't store in our mall and we made a weekly trip just for a bag of pisachios.
Melissa B.
Pembroke Pines,FL
Best pistachios hands down! I always love to much on things at the office and whats healthier than this!? It keeps my full and i know I'm being healthy by eating these !
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.