BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Aydee G.
Love this. You will end up eating the whole bag in one sitting if not carefull. Lol. These are a perfect paring with beer. Some are a bit hard to break apart though.
Aixa B.
This is the perfect midday snack and everyday pick me up. The roasted flavor is great and the best part it is available pretty much anywhere. Worth the couple bucks
debbie d.
Hermann, MO
these are such a healthy snack..when hungry & want to eat..filling so don't eat junk food! I love these..eat some everyday! they are easy to shell & if counting calories, all information needed is on th epackage
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these to have around for snaking. They go Don quick around my husband. Definitely his favorite. The price is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. They are very overpriced but a wonderful snack to have .
Emily F.
Boydton, VA
Love the convenience of having them already shelled which is great for when you are at work and don't really have time to shell them. I do feel like the shelled has a more "burnt" taste than the standard way.
Andrea W.
Proctorville, OH
Wonderful is right! These pistachios are amazing. Plus being already shelled it's so easy to snack! Taste great and are awesome mixed in salads or made into pesto.
Veronica J.
My entire family loves these pistachios. Although they are a little pricey, we know they are worth it. Occasionally I will find this product on sale which makes it even better!
Patrice B.
This pistachio flavor is a select few will enjoy, the original I can eat the whole bag, but this flavor I'll eat handful and put it away its not horrible but personally I can't eat a lot in one sitting.
Alexis W.
Davison, MI
I love these because they're a easy, healthy snack with great light seasoning. However the packaging could be improved with a seal or something of the sort, as I noticed these easily become "stale"
Jeanette M.
OMG I can't say enough about Wonderful Shelled Pistachios, they are simply wonderful and Shelled already!!! I carry this bag with me wherever I go, fits great in my purse. I highly recommend!!!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!