Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily F.
Boydton, VA
Love the convenience of having them already shelled which is great for when you are at work and don't really have time to shell them. I do feel like the shelled has a more "burnt" taste than the standard way.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Wonderful is right! These pistachios are amazing. Plus being already shelled it's so easy to snack! Taste great and are awesome mixed in salads or made into pesto.
Veronica J.
My entire family loves these pistachios. Although they are a little pricey, we know they are worth it. Occasionally I will find this product on sale which makes it even better!
Patrice B.
This pistachio flavor is a select few will enjoy, the original I can eat the whole bag, but this flavor I'll eat handful and put it away its not horrible but personally I can't eat a lot in one sitting.
Alexis W.
Davison, MI
I love these because they're a easy, healthy snack with great light seasoning. However the packaging could be improved with a seal or something of the sort, as I noticed these easily become "stale"
Jeanette M.
OMG I can't say enough about Wonderful Shelled Pistachios, they are simply wonderful and Shelled already!!! I carry this bag with me wherever I go, fits great in my purse. I highly recommend!!!
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
Pistachios are so good and they taste great too. They're a wonderful snack to enjoy when you need a little boost and they seem to be good for snacking whenever, they're easy to take everywhere
Justice K.
Love pistachios! They are a bit expensive for such a small bag but the flavor is great. I can usually just sit and eat them when I buy them because they are so good.
Nafrasha H.
Sicklerville, NJ
So good easy to open package u don't have to worry about the shell just dig in plus they are good for you eat as many as you like I think I'm going to get me some from the store right now
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
Shelled pistachios make my day complete. If you're like me and you love snacking on pistachios but hate getting them out of the shell, these are perfect for you.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.