Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Caitlin P.
Austin , TX
I am actually snacking on these as we speak! They are just salted enough and I love that I have to shell them, it helps to slow me down from eating the whole bag!
Felicia C.
Portland, OR
I love eating pistachios but despise getting them out of the shells. I love to just be able to reach into a bag and pull out pistachios that are already shelled.
Jessica M.
Lowell, IN
I have enjoyed this brand on several occasions and will buy again. I do prefer to purchase on sale. The flavor is great. I wish the amount in the bags were more.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
Shelled pistachios make my day complete. If you're like me and you love snacking on pistachios but hate getting them out of the shell, these are perfect for you.
Misty B.
London, KY
Love love pistachios. They are a great snack and are so yummy. If you haven't tried they you have no idea what you are missing. Go grab a bag you won't regret it
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
Ok honestly. Who doesn't love Pistachios?? And they are shelled! The best! I wish I was able
To purchase them more often, they are pricey but they are delicious!
Adriana O.
West New York, NJ
Wonderful Pistachios are great to enjoy as a snack. I like it because it doesn't have to much salt. I always buy this brand of pistachios because it's the best.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
We love pistachios in our house. I was so surprised when my son (5 years old) loved them. Healthy option? Sure! Just wish they weren't on the upper side of cost
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle , OH
I loved these, & even more that they aren't in shells. I don't tear skin on my fingers trying to pop the shells open. These are quick and easy and very tasty!!
Rosie R.
Pasco, WA
I love these pistachios. They're a bit pricey but worth the price. Definitely not a snack I keep often because I eat them so much and have to replace them. :)
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.