BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Brynn S.
Monroe Township, NJ
These are great. Salted to perfection and I don't have to pick them out of the shell, which is a process I find terribly annoying. I love pistachios and these are my favorite brand!
Casey P.
San Francisco, CA
Best brand of pistachios out there in my opinion. Never bad nuts inside and you can always expect the same thing from this company. My favorite brand and kind of nuts on the market.
Tamara W.
Wilbur, WA
I love taking these to the beach, get a healthy snack without the shells so you don't need a shell bag at the beach. These are also great snacks for the drive to and from the beach.
Danielle C.
Beaumont, CA
The only bad thing about these pistachios is that you can finish the whole bag in one sitting because you don't have to worry about shells. The pistachios are salted just enough. I would highly recommend these.
Alicia C.
Best pistachios ever. I love these so much. They're roasted perfectly and the best snack to have during the day. I would highly recommend trying these out. You won't regret it!!!!
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Saves so much time and mess!! Although they were a little more expensive to buy I feel the time saved was worth it. They go fast in my house so so,Eli,Es I'll buy multiple bags!!
Daniela A.
Hollywood, FL
Great snack and very filling. A pricier nut but worth the taste and satisfaction. Nuts already shelled so no mess or time wasted. Comes in packages large enough to pack a bunch of small snacks. Repeat customer as I don't get tired these nuts.
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY
I love these pistachios, they are salty and good for you. I pay a little extra for this brand versus the store brand because I like the taste better. They are a little on the expensive side but they are worth the extra couple of dollars.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
Ok I love pistachios but they're so expensive. I usually only buy these when I want a snack to myself.. If I buy them and let my fiancé know then they'll be gone in one sitting!
Lindsey J.
Fort Myers, FL
I love all pistachios, but these are great! There is just enough salt to keep them interesting! I get them from my local grocery store and I am thrilled when they go on sale because they are expensive.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!