Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Aixa B.
Aixa B.
This is the perfect midday snack and everyday pick me up. The roasted flavor is great and the best part it is available pretty much anywhere. Worth the couple bucks
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
These are Great! and the flavor is perfect. They aren't to salty. But the shells can be hard to pull apart but other than that these are a great snack and product.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
Such a great snack and even better that you don't have to worry about it being too bad for you. Bonus that these are already shelled, makes snacking much easier :)
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Wonderful is right! These pistachios are amazing. Plus being already shelled it's so easy to snack! Taste great and are awesome mixed in salads or made into pesto.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
Pistachios rock my world. I just wish they weren't so expensive so I could buy them more! They are delicious and healthy! I am never disappointed when I eat these!
Alyshia B.
Alyshia B.
All the great parts of pistachios without the headache of having to crack them. Although, sometimes the one in the shell seem to have a little more "meat" in them.
Shahnoor K.
Shahnoor K.
My parents eat these and they seem to love it. I stay far away from foods like this, but they like it because of the great taste. I personally like the packaging.
Jo R.
Jo R.
Pistachios are the best kind of nuts! They have a great, savory flavor. Pistachios remind me of my late grandfather, who always has a plate of these in his hands.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Austin , TX
I am actually snacking on these as we speak! They are just salted enough and I love that I have to shell them, it helps to slow me down from eating the whole bag!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Aurora, IL
Love them but they are very expensive for the amount you get. I have only bought a couple of times and don't think i will buy again unless im really craving them.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.