Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI
Little on the expensive side. But worth it. Ingredients are JUST pistachios. No additives. Normally our local grocery store will run sales on them. But i wont purchase unless the sale is active.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
I adore pistachios but they aren't terribly fun to shell, so this is what I look for when I'm in a nutty mood. Heh. Flavor is great and you can't beat the convenience.
Leslie I.
Pistachios are my all time favvvvvv ! Although they are a little pricey it's worth it . I just wish they'd come in larger portions ! I can stay eating them for daysss .
Brandi G.
These are the perfect beach snack!! I love pistachios but always have a few in the bag that I can't get out og the shell. These are great! No shells!!! And super easy to toss in the beach bag for an instant salty snack!
Daisy B.
Mc Donough, NY
These are so very yummy!! One of our houses favorite nuts. Have to buy the big bags or I wouldn't get any. They never last long. Always fresh tasting and delicious!!
Aydee G.
Love this. You will end up eating the whole bag in one sitting if not carefull. Lol. These are a perfect paring with beer. Some are a bit hard to break apart though.
Rebecca
Mount Joy, PA
Love pistachios but love them even more when I don't have to fuss with the shell. The flavor they have is amazing. The only down fall they have is they can be pricy.
Aixa B.
This is the perfect midday snack and everyday pick me up. The roasted flavor is great and the best part it is available pretty much anywhere. Worth the couple bucks
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these to have around for snaking. They go Don quick around my husband. Definitely his favorite. The price is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. They are very overpriced but a wonderful snack to have .
debbie d.
Hermann, MO
these are such a healthy snack..when hungry & want to eat..filling so don't eat junk food! I love these..eat some everyday! they are easy to shell & if counting calories, all information needed is on th epackage
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.