Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
Super convenient and delish! I love these shelled pistachios because they are ready to go, i just portion them into containers and grab one and go when i need a snack!
Jordan W.
Wonderful pistachios truly are wonderful :) I also like to treat myself and get the shelled because I'm way too lazy to shell them myself. I always enjoy eating these
Noemi D.
These pistachios make for a great snack and on the go. I've heard these are supposed to be healthy if you don't finish the whole bag lol. Regardless, they're delish!
Justice K.
Love pistachios! They are a bit expensive for such a small bag but the flavor is great. I can usually just sit and eat them when I buy them because they are so good.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
I love that they make these pistschios shelled! They are one of my favorite nuts but I do not like having to take the shell off of them and this resolves that issue!
Daisy B.
Mc Donough, NY
These are so very yummy!! One of our houses favorite nuts. Have to buy the big bags or I wouldn't get any. They never last long. Always fresh tasting and delicious!!
Aydee G.
Love this. You will end up eating the whole bag in one sitting if not carefull. Lol. These are a perfect paring with beer. Some are a bit hard to break apart though.
Rebecca
Mount Joy, PA
Love pistachios but love them even more when I don't have to fuss with the shell. The flavor they have is amazing. The only down fall they have is they can be pricy.
Aixa B.
This is the perfect midday snack and everyday pick me up. The roasted flavor is great and the best part it is available pretty much anywhere. Worth the couple bucks
Chelsea s.
These are the best snack!! Only problem is you won't be able to stop eating them! The amount of salt is the perfect blend and the nuts are always in best condition.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.