Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia C.
Best pistachios ever. I love these so much. They're roasted perfectly and the best snack to have during the day. I would highly recommend trying these out. You won't regret it!!!!
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Saves so much time and mess!! Although they were a little more expensive to buy I feel the time saved was worth it. They go fast in my house so so,Eli,Es I'll buy multiple bags!!
Daniela A.
Hollywood, FL
Great snack and very filling. A pricier nut but worth the taste and satisfaction. Nuts already shelled so no mess or time wasted. Comes in packages large enough to pack a bunch of small snacks. Repeat customer as I don't get tired these nuts.
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY
I love these pistachios, they are salty and good for you. I pay a little extra for this brand versus the store brand because I like the taste better. They are a little on the expensive side but they are worth the extra couple of dollars.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
Ok I love pistachios but they're so expensive. I usually only buy these when I want a snack to myself.. If I buy them and let my fiancé know then they'll be gone in one sitting!
Lindsey J.
Fort Myers, FL
I love all pistachios, but these are great! There is just enough salt to keep them interesting! I get them from my local grocery store and I am thrilled when they go on sale because they are expensive.
Steffaney S.
Lone Jack, MO
OMG!! God's gift and curse all at once! I absolutely love pistachios, I love it even more that they made packages without shells! I just wish they sold them in BIGGER bags!
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
Mmmmm, these are SO addiction when they're shelled! They are so crunchy yet smooth, such a nice good fatty treat. Great for a good burst of energy in the middle of the day.
Elizabeth K.
What is the one thing we all despise about pistachios? Shelling them... so the wonderful people at... wonderful... have gone and done all the work for us. I don't mind paying a little extra for these. These are a staple for road trips.
Janine D.
Gardendale, TX
Nothing I hate worse than picking up shells all over the house! So I buy these for my growing 14-year old son and problem solved. Great nutrition without the waste or mess.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.