Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jen H.
Winston Salem, NC
Our family loves pistachios! These Wonderful Pistachios are great for taking on trips as a snack option. They have just the right amount of salt. With the ones that are shelled it leaves the work out of the equation for one to enjoy the nut and taste.
Taryn T.
I love that these are a nutritious alternative to reaching for a bag of chips or cookies. They taste great! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they are pretty expensive.
Peyton R.
I could just eat pistachios all day they're so tasty. The only thing that slows me down is having to unshell them. They meet my expectations, the only problem is they're pricey but pistachios are hard to grow. I only wish I could buy them more often!
Danielle C.
Beaumont , Ca
The only bad thing about these pistachios is that you can finish the whole bag in one sitting because you don't have to worry about shells. The pistachios are salted just enough. I would highly recommend these.
Letissha W.
Raleigh , NC
These are a great snack. It is full of protein and easy to just throw in the bag. It's a healthy snack to give my son. The only cons are the shells but he likes throwing those out.
Tamara W.
Wilbur, WA
I love taking these to the beach, get a healthy snack without the shells so you don't need a shell bag at the beach. These are also great snacks for the drive to and from the beach.
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
I absolutely love stash is open only problem that I have is that the really salty it's the fact that they're pretty cracked so the company can put my Cici but precracked always salty
Casey P.
San Francisco, CA
Best brand of pistachios out there in my opinion. Never bad nuts inside and you can always expect the same thing from this company. My favorite brand and kind of nuts on the market.
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
These are top of the line in nuts!! They are actually very easy to open. Some generic nuts are so hard to open. NOT THESE!! They are roasted to perfection and oowwee it's so good!!
Brynn S.
Monroe Township, NJ
These are great. Salted to perfection and I don't have to pick them out of the shell, which is a process I find terribly annoying. I love pistachios and these are my favorite brand!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.