Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN
These blow other pistachios brands out of the water. They taste wonderful and are easy to eat, every once in while you do get one that tastes off but that's to be expected.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Addictive

I love these! I have to make it last because I hate spending that much $ on them. They. An be cheaper but they are worth every penny because they taste so good!
Cassy J.
Cassy J.
Love these! Salty and tasty! Although it does time to open each one with the shell but it's still a good/healthy snack. It might be kind of pricey but it comes with a lot
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Piney Flats, TN
These are wonderful for a snack and are so filling! They are also easy to carry in your car, purse, or backpack because you don't have to worry about the product melting.
Forrest W.
Forrest W.
Pistachios are the best. I use to get weirded out but the color when I was young and would never try them. Now that I'm older and gave them another try there my favorite
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Pembroke Pines,FL
Best pistachios hands down! I always love to much on things at the office and whats healthier than this!? It keeps my full and i know I'm being healthy by eating these !
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Pistachios are my all time favvvvvv ! Although they are a little pricey it's worth it . I just wish they'd come in larger portions ! I can stay eating them for daysss .
Emily H.
Emily H.
So good and so much easier to eat (and clean up after)! Obviously more expensive but worth it if you need a snack for a cheese board and don't want to deal with shells!
Jessy O.
Jessy O.
Youngstown, FL
Omg my favorite.. I have great memories with my dad we always shared them .. There was a can't store in our mall and we made a weekly trip just for a bag of pisachios.
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
I adore pistachios but they aren't terribly fun to shell, so this is what I look for when I'm in a nutty mood. Heh. Flavor is great and you can't beat the convenience.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.