Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #86 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Britney B.
This is my go to with hiking! Especially because you don't want to be leaving shells everywhere (definitely not when you're camping! Don't want to attract animals!). I loved these as a kid and pistachios are still as good as when I was 7 years old!
Jo R.
Pistachios are the best kind of nuts! They have a great, savory flavor. Pistachios remind me of my late grandfather, who always has a plate of these in his hands.
Jen H.
Winston Salem, NC
Our family loves pistachios! These Wonderful Pistachios are great for taking on trips as a snack option. They have just the right amount of salt. With the ones that are shelled it leaves the work out of the equation for one to enjoy the nut and taste.
Taryn T.
I love that these are a nutritious alternative to reaching for a bag of chips or cookies. They taste great! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they are pretty expensive.
Tamara W.
Wilbur, WA
I love taking these to the beach, get a healthy snack without the shells so you don't need a shell bag at the beach. These are also great snacks for the drive to and from the beach.
Danielle C.
Beaumont , Ca
The only bad thing about these pistachios is that you can finish the whole bag in one sitting because you don't have to worry about shells. The pistachios are salted just enough. I would highly recommend these.
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
These are top of the line in nuts!! They are actually very easy to open. Some generic nuts are so hard to open. NOT THESE!! They are roasted to perfection and oowwee it's so good!!
Casey P.
San Francisco, CA
Best brand of pistachios out there in my opinion. Never bad nuts inside and you can always expect the same thing from this company. My favorite brand and kind of nuts on the market.
Letissha W.
Raleigh, NC
These are a great snack. It is full of protein and easy to just throw in the bag. It's a healthy snack to give my son. The only cons are the shells but he likes throwing those out.
Brynn S.
Monroe Township, NJ
These are great. Salted to perfection and I don't have to pick them out of the shell, which is a process I find terribly annoying. I love pistachios and these are my favorite brand!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.