Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #76 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
My entire family loves these pistachios. Although they are a little pricey, we know they are worth it. Occasionally I will find this product on sale which makes it even better!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
These are an awesome protein packed snack for on the go. I love pistachios, and since these come already shelled you can grab some and go without worrying about shelling them.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Auburndale, FL
I bought them at Walgreen. Love not having to shell them before eating. They are pricey but worth not having to shell. Con would be you can eat them too easily and over do it.
Kammy W.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
Okay pistachios are like my favorite nut right? But does anyone wanna explain why these are so expensive? like you can get a sleeve of peanuts for $0.99 but these are like $5?
Julia S.
Julia S.
Pistachios are so good but the shells are always a constant hurdle to overcome between me and my delicious snack. The work is always done for you! The nuts still taste fresh.
Christy O.
Christy O.
Pistachios are my first nut choice I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love that these ones don't have the shell so I can quickly get to the yummy salty taste quickly.
Janine D.
Janine D.
Gardendale, TX
Nothing I hate worse than picking up shells all over the house! So I buy these for my growing 14-year old son and problem solved. Great nutrition without the waste or mess.
Steffaney S.
Steffaney S.
Lone Jack, MO
OMG!! God's gift and curse all at once! I absolutely love pistachios, I love it even more that they made packages without shells! I just wish they sold them in BIGGER bags!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love pistachios for a snack but I hate the mess they make with the shells, so the fact that they come unshelled makes it so much better for when I'm on the go!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
Mmmmm, these are SO addiction when they're shelled! They are so crunchy yet smooth, such a nice good fatty treat. Great for a good burst of energy in the middle of the day.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.