Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea s.
These are the best snack!! Only problem is you won't be able to stop eating them! The amount of salt is the perfect blend and the nuts are always in best condition.
Sara B.
West Seneca, NY
Wonderful Pistachios are always such a quality choice. They never disappoint and are reasonably priced compared to other brands. I usually purchase at my local Wegman's store or Target. Always a great snack option to keep at work to make it through my day!
Britney B.
This is my go to with hiking! Especially because you don't want to be leaving shells everywhere (definitely not when you're camping! Don't want to attract animals!). I loved these as a kid and pistachios are still as good as when I was 7 years old!
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
These are Great! and the flavor is perfect. They aren't to salty. But the shells can be hard to pull apart but other than that these are a great snack and product.
Morgan T.
Spring Lake, MI
Pretty expensive for a little amount of nuts. Love that they are already shelled. All of the work is done for you, so they are ready to eat with no effort. They are healthy in moderation, but it is easy to overeat them since they are shelled for you!
Peyton R.
I could just eat pistachios all day they're so tasty. The only thing that slows me down is having to unshell them. They meet my expectations, the only problem is they're pricey but pistachios are hard to grow. I only wish I could buy them more often!
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
Such a great snack and even better that you don't have to worry about it being too bad for you. Bonus that these are already shelled, makes snacking much easier :)
Jo R.
Pistachios are the best kind of nuts! They have a great, savory flavor. Pistachios remind me of my late grandfather, who always has a plate of these in his hands.
Noelle S.
Sandy, UT
Pistachios are my very favorite beach treat! They are so good when you are just relaxing in the sand. They are the perfect salty treat that everybody loves. And thy are easy to carry!
Taryn T.
I love that these are a nutritious alternative to reaching for a bag of chips or cookies. They taste great! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they are pretty expensive.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.