Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Letissha W.
Raleigh, NC
These are a great snack. It is full of protein and easy to just throw in the bag. It's a healthy snack to give my son. The only cons are the shells but he likes throwing those out.
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
These are top of the line in nuts!! They are actually very easy to open. Some generic nuts are so hard to open. NOT THESE!! They are roasted to perfection and oowwee it's so good!!
Alicia C.
Best pistachios ever. I love these so much. They're roasted perfectly and the best snack to have during the day. I would highly recommend trying these out. You won't regret it!!!!
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
This is an excellent product! Pistachios are so healthy and wonderful for us and I love the ones that are she hold because I can just pick them out it's so great and so convenient
Amy M.
Portage, PA
Wonderful pistachios are addictive. thank goodness they are good for you because you can never just have handful you most always need two or three handfuls because the are so good
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Saves so much time and mess!! Although they were a little more expensive to buy I feel the time saved was worth it. They go fast in my house so so,Eli,Es I'll buy multiple bags!!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
The best my #1 favorite kind of nut I'm Persian so pistachios originated from Persia so even tho I was born on America I still grew up with these my family always had them around
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
Ok I love pistachios but they're so expensive. I usually only buy these when I want a snack to myself.. If I buy them and let my fiancé know then they'll be gone in one sitting!
Jesusita L.
Really good nuts. Very flavorful and make a pretty good snack. The price is a little much but it's understandable. Watch how many you eat because the salt can really get to you.
Veronica J.
My entire family loves these pistachios. Although they are a little pricey, we know they are worth it. Occasionally I will find this product on sale which makes it even better!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.