Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kam H.
Hayward, CA
I love pistachios!!! And these are so delicious!!! I get them from Costco and its a really good price because of course its from Costco. That's where you would save most for these. They are very filling and is a healthy snack. So go for it if you haven't tried it!
Cassy J.
Love these! Salty and tasty! Although it does time to open each one with the shell but it's still a good/healthy snack. It might be kind of pricey but it comes with a lot
Danielle H.
Madison, AL
We are addicted to these!!!! A little too salty for my liking, and sadly VERY expensive so we only buy them as a special treat. IF they weren't so pricy we would use them on a regular basis in our trail mix and salads.
Malala S.
Miami, Florida
These pistachios are the best. If you are not into salty food I suggest you pick the lightly salted ones. I could eat the whole bag! Is really uncommon to find a complete shelled pistachio.
Shelby K.
I love pistachios and my go to brand is Wonderful pistachios. I love how they have many diffreernt flavors that you can choose from as well. Its not too overly salted which is really nice.
Vanessa V.
Burbank, CA
Worth every penny of buying a bag of already shelled pistachios! All the great taste without any of the work, although I probably eat at least double then when I need to shell them myself.
Ashley G.
Durham, NC
The only pistachio brand I buy. Addicting & salted to perfection. Need I say more? Love that you don't have to do all the hard work unshelling these. Makes it all that much more wonderful!
Noemi D.
These pistachios make for a great snack and on the go. I've heard these are supposed to be healthy if you don't finish the whole bag lol. Regardless, they're delish!
Claire w.
York, PA
I pack these in my lunch all the time and they're so good. Being shelled makes them so easy to eat where ever you bring them. They taste great and now they don't leave a mess wherever you go!
Sara B.
West Seneca, NY
Wonderful Pistachios are always such a quality choice. They never disappoint and are reasonably priced compared to other brands. I usually purchase at my local Wegman's store or Target. Always a great snack option to keep at work to make it through my day!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.