Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #89 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kam H.
Hayward, CA
I love pistachios!!! And these are so delicious!!! I get them from Costco and its a really good price because of course its from Costco. That's where you would save most for these. They are very filling and is a healthy snack. So go for it if you haven't tried it!
Dafne F.
Definitely pricey but worth it if you love pistachios as much as I do. You can use it in numerous recipes and Saves you the trouble of having to sell them individually
Ashley G.
Durham, NC
The only pistachio brand I buy. Addicting & salted to perfection. Need I say more? Love that you don't have to do all the hard work unshelling these. Makes it all that much more wonderful!
Danielle H.
Madison, AL
We are addicted to these!!!! A little too salty for my liking, and sadly VERY expensive so we only buy them as a special treat. IF they weren't so pricy we would use them on a regular basis in our trail mix and salads.
Shelby K.
I love pistachios and my go to brand is Wonderful pistachios. I love how they have many diffreernt flavors that you can choose from as well. Its not too overly salted which is really nice.
Noemi D.
These pistachios make for a great snack and on the go. I've heard these are supposed to be healthy if you don't finish the whole bag lol. Regardless, they're delish!
Vanessa V.
Burbank, CA
Worth every penny of buying a bag of already shelled pistachios! All the great taste without any of the work, although I probably eat at least double then when I need to shell them myself.
Malala S.
Miami, Florida
These pistachios are the best. If you are not into salty food I suggest you pick the lightly salted ones. I could eat the whole bag! Is really uncommon to find a complete shelled pistachio.
Chelsea s.
These are the best snack!! Only problem is you won't be able to stop eating them! The amount of salt is the perfect blend and the nuts are always in best condition.
Claire w.
York, PA
I pack these in my lunch all the time and they're so good. Being shelled makes them so easy to eat where ever you bring them. They taste great and now they don't leave a mess wherever you go!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.