BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Pistachios are probably my favorite nut, but unfortunately they are also the most expensive. It is hard for me to justify purchasing something that costs so much money and that I chow down on right away. These don't stay for long in my house. Delicious, but ridiculously expensive.
Linsey M.
Quick snack on the go? Check. Great addition to salad? Check. I love how these are already shelled and ready to go. Such a delicious flavor and it makes snacking healthier a much easier task. I love them.
Julia S.
Pistachios are so good but the shells are always a constant hurdle to overcome between me and my delicious snack. The work is always done for you! The nuts still taste fresh.
Caitlyn R.
These are an awesome protein packed snack for on the go. I love pistachios, and since these come already shelled you can grab some and go without worrying about shelling them.
Christy O.
Pistachios are my first nut choice I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love that these ones don't have the shell so I can quickly get to the yummy salty taste quickly.
Sydney P.
Cookeville, TN
I LOVE pistachios! I just wish that they were not as expensive as they are. They flavor if great, and they are wonderful for your body. This company has made pistachios avaliable to me wherever I go.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
Okay pistachios are like my favorite nut right? But does anyone wanna explain why these are so expensive? like you can get a sleeve of peanuts for $0.99 but these are like $5?
Mallory A.
Shelled pistachios is my go to on the road snack. I tend to keep a bag in my car. First these are so delicious! Also love that I am reaching for a healthier snack helping my power through the day!
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
LOVE pistachios! Probably my favorite nut. With this brand they always taste fresh. You get the occasional burnt one, but that's to be expected. I keep a bag of these in my car for emergency snacking.
Raul M.
These are a great, light, and healthy snack which certainly beat eating a bag of chips. Although they are expensive, so are most other brands. These have a great flavor and certainly are worth their money. I don't buy them too often, but when I do, they are well worth it.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!