Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brandy H.
Kingsville, TX
I am obsessed with these!!! We MUST have these in our house at all time. It makes a perfect little snack. The shells are easy to crack open. My niece is a huge nut fan, and these are her absolutely favorite when she goes to my house. I recommend to others for sure.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
I love pistachios but hate the shells so I was super happy to find these that are already shelled. The flavor is perfect and it's one of my favorite snacks. The brand is a quality brand. Love them!
Jessica M.
Piru, CA
I love pistachios I buy these almost every week, they are a great snack on the go or even just too munch on if you don't wanna eat junk food. Lightly salted and roasted to perfection, give it a tryi guarantee you'll fall in love
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Always a favorite! They are always good just the right amount of salt to each but. You can find them anywhere you buy your groceries. I find them usually in my produce area at my local stores.
Kam H.
Hayward, CA
I love pistachios!!! And these are so delicious!!! I get them from Costco and its a really good price because of course its from Costco. That's where you would save most for these. They are very filling and is a healthy snack. So go for it if you haven't tried it!
Becca M.
Mendota Hts, MN
Who wouldn't love a bag of pistachios that are already shelled for you and ready to eat? Great as a snack, or crushed as a topping - these are always delicious. Pick up a giant bag at Costco to have on hand for impromptu guests - especially around the holidays!
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH
Addicted! Love that the product is already shelled, salted is an added bonus as well as the value. Very easy to transport for all activities of daily life not to mention the value to health.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Really, what's not to love about these? They are a travel favorite because we all love pistachios but when traveling can do without the mess off shells. They are salted but never talk salty.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
Super convenient and delish! I love these shelled pistachios because they are ready to go, i just portion them into containers and grab one and go when i need a snack!
Cassy J.
Love these! Salty and tasty! Although it does time to open each one with the shell but it's still a good/healthy snack. It might be kind of pricey but it comes with a lot
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.