Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
I love pistachios and my go to brand is Wonderful pistachios. I love how they have many diffreernt flavors that you can choose from as well. Its not too overly salted which is really nice.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Durham, NC
The only pistachio brand I buy. Addicting & salted to perfection. Need I say more? Love that you don't have to do all the hard work unshelling these. Makes it all that much more wonderful!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
I love love love pistachio nuts! They are so flavorful. Wonderful Pistachio's are not too salty like others that I've had. They're perfect for a mid day snack. Would definitely repurchase
Nafrasha H.
Nafrasha H.
Sicklerville, NJ
So good easy to open package u don't have to worry about the shell just dig in plus they are good for you eat as many as you like I think I'm going to get me some from the store right now
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Sandy, UT
Pistachios are my very favorite beach treat! They are so good when you are just relaxing in the sand. They are the perfect salty treat that everybody loves. And thy are easy to carry!
Taryn T.
Taryn T.
I love that these are a nutritious alternative to reaching for a bag of chips or cookies. They taste great! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they are pretty expensive.
Annika B.
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
I absolutely love stash is open only problem that I have is that the really salty it's the fact that they're pretty cracked so the company can put my Cici but precracked always salty
Casey P.
Casey P.
San Francisco, CA
Best brand of pistachios out there in my opinion. Never bad nuts inside and you can always expect the same thing from this company. My favorite brand and kind of nuts on the market.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Wilbur, WA
I love taking these to the beach, get a healthy snack without the shells so you don't need a shell bag at the beach. These are also great snacks for the drive to and from the beach.
Brynn S.
Brynn S.
Monroe Township, NJ
These are great. Salted to perfection and I don't have to pick them out of the shell, which is a process I find terribly annoying. I love pistachios and these are my favorite brand!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.