Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sydney P.
Cookeville, TN
I LOVE pistachios! I just wish that they were not as expensive as they are. They flavor if great, and they are wonderful for your body. This company has made pistachios avaliable to me wherever I go.
Caitlyn R.
These are an awesome protein packed snack for on the go. I love pistachios, and since these come already shelled you can grab some and go without worrying about shelling them.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
Okay pistachios are like my favorite nut right? But does anyone wanna explain why these are so expensive? like you can get a sleeve of peanuts for $0.99 but these are like $5?
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Great pistachios that you don't have to shell yourself, how could you go wrong? These are perfect for recipes and cooking or just a general snack. You can put together your own trail mix with these and some dried fruits, or mix them into a salad for a little added protein.
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
LOVE pistachios! Probably my favorite nut. With this brand they always taste fresh. You get the occasional burnt one, but that's to be expected. I keep a bag of these in my car for emergency snacking.
Raul M.
These are a great, light, and healthy snack which certainly beat eating a bag of chips. Although they are expensive, so are most other brands. These have a great flavor and certainly are worth their money. I don't buy them too often, but when I do, they are well worth it.
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI
I love love love them. They are so good and tasty. All nuts are healthy for you so go grab some up. No disappointment in eating these!! I could buy them all day long if they weren't so expensive..
Mallory A.
Shelled pistachios is my go to on the road snack. I tend to keep a bag in my car. First these are so delicious! Also love that I am reaching for a healthier snack helping my power through the day!
Tracy C.
Addictive

I love these! I have to make it last because I hate spending that much $ on them. They. An be cheaper but they are worth every penny because they taste so good!
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
My family loves Wonderful Pistachios! I try to buy the bag of shelled pistachios that are roasted and salted to have available for snacking and for adding to salads. The only added ingredient is sea salt. I would recommend these to anyone concerned with eating healthy.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.