Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christy O.
Pistachios are my first nut choice I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love that these ones don't have the shell so I can quickly get to the yummy salty taste quickly.
Caitlyn R.
These are an awesome protein packed snack for on the go. I love pistachios, and since these come already shelled you can grab some and go without worrying about shelling them.
Julia S.
Pistachios are so good but the shells are always a constant hurdle to overcome between me and my delicious snack. The work is always done for you! The nuts still taste fresh.
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI
I love love love them. They are so good and tasty. All nuts are healthy for you so go grab some up. No disappointment in eating these!! I could buy them all day long if they weren't so expensive..
Mallory A.
Shelled pistachios is my go to on the road snack. I tend to keep a bag in my car. First these are so delicious! Also love that I am reaching for a healthier snack helping my power through the day!
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Great pistachios that you don't have to shell yourself, how could you go wrong? These are perfect for recipes and cooking or just a general snack. You can put together your own trail mix with these and some dried fruits, or mix them into a salad for a little added protein.
Raul M.
These are a great, light, and healthy snack which certainly beat eating a bag of chips. Although they are expensive, so are most other brands. These have a great flavor and certainly are worth their money. I don't buy them too often, but when I do, they are well worth it.
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
LOVE pistachios! Probably my favorite nut. With this brand they always taste fresh. You get the occasional burnt one, but that's to be expected. I keep a bag of these in my car for emergency snacking.
Tracy C.
Addictive

I love these! I have to make it last because I hate spending that much $ on them. They. An be cheaper but they are worth every penny because they taste so good!
Brandy H.
Kingsville, TX
I am obsessed with these!!! We MUST have these in our house at all time. It makes a perfect little snack. The shells are easy to crack open. My niece is a huge nut fan, and these are her absolutely favorite when she goes to my house. I recommend to others for sure.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.