Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jeanette M.
OMG I can't say enough about Wonderful Shelled Pistachios, they are simply wonderful and Shelled already!!! I carry this bag with me wherever I go, fits great in my purse. I highly recommend!!!
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
Pistachios are so good and they taste great too. They're a wonderful snack to enjoy when you need a little boost and they seem to be good for snacking whenever, they're easy to take everywhere
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Always a favorite! They are always good just the right amount of salt to each but. You can find them anywhere you buy your groceries. I find them usually in my produce area at my local stores.
Claire w.
York, PA
I pack these in my lunch all the time and they're so good. Being shelled makes them so easy to eat where ever you bring them. They taste great and now they don't leave a mess wherever you go!
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH
Addicted! Love that the product is already shelled, salted is an added bonus as well as the value. Very easy to transport for all activities of daily life not to mention the value to health.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Really, what's not to love about these? They are a travel favorite because we all love pistachios but when traveling can do without the mess off shells. They are salted but never talk salty.
Yana L.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this bag! The price is ideal to save when compared to the smaller bags on sale in drugstores. I generally get this and split it into ziplocs or small tupperware containers.
Malala S.
Miami, Florida
These pistachios are the best. If you are not into salty food I suggest you pick the lightly salted ones. I could eat the whole bag! Is really uncommon to find a complete shelled pistachio.
Ashley G.
Durham, NC
The only pistachio brand I buy. Addicting & salted to perfection. Need I say more? Love that you don't have to do all the hard work unshelling these. Makes it all that much more wonderful!
Vanessa V.
West Covina, CA
Worth every penny of buying a bag of already shelled pistachios! All the great taste without any of the work, although I probably eat at least double then when I need to shell them myself.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.