Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
I love love love pistachio nuts! They are so flavorful. Wonderful Pistachio's are not too salty like others that I've had. They're perfect for a mid day snack. Would definitely repurchase
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
My favorite! I can eat a whole back in a week. Wish it was cheaper because this would be my everyday snack food! It can get a pretty salty so if you're watching what you're eating, try limiting your intake.
Jesusita L.
Really good nuts. Very flavorful and make a pretty good snack. The price is a little much but it's understandable. Watch how many you eat because the salt can really get to you.
Linsey M.
Quick snack on the go? Check. Great addition to salad? Check. I love how these are already shelled and ready to go. Such a delicious flavor and it makes snacking healthier a much easier task. I love them.
Kayla E.
Afton, WY
Such an easy healthy snack for on the go or camping, has just enough salt to give a salty taste but not overwhelming, Shopko always has these in stock and on sale so I can find them easily and afford them
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Pistachios are probably my favorite nut, but unfortunately they are also the most expensive. It is hard for me to justify purchasing something that costs so much money and that I chow down on right away. These don't stay for long in my house. Delicious, but ridiculously expensive.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
The best my #1 favorite kind of nut I'm Persian so pistachios originated from Persia so even tho I was born on America I still grew up with these my family always had them around
Arlin K.
I love pistachios and this is my favorite brand. The saltiness is just right. I don't regularly buy this because it is a but expensive but it is definitely worth the money. I usually buy mine from Kroger.
Sydney P.
Cookeville, TN
I LOVE pistachios! I just wish that they were not as expensive as they are. They flavor if great, and they are wonderful for your body. This company has made pistachios avaliable to me wherever I go.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
Okay pistachios are like my favorite nut right? But does anyone wanna explain why these are so expensive? like you can get a sleeve of peanuts for $0.99 but these are like $5?
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.