BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on target.com
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts. I love getting the shelled ones because, personally, I love locking the salt off of the shells and when I get the ones without shells, the salt makes the nuts taste weird to me.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I love these because they aren't overly salted. I also love them because they're convenient because they are already unshelled. I love pistachios but I hate having to shell them. This is a quick easy snack though.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
I love pistachios so much omg!!! These are the best nuts ever! I usually pick these up from a Walgreens or uncles. They are very delicious but also very pricey so I don't get them too often! These are great though!
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC
The pistachios were good. I like that you can buy them shelled, but honestly I think they tasted too roasted and not salty enough. For the price point, I was not really super impressed. The crunch was nice though.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
I bought a big bag of these form Costco. What a great healthy snack! I loved that they where shelled it made it easier for me to eat - and want to eat. It also made less of a mess since I wasn't picking up shells my kids left behind! Would recommend them to a friend and buy then agian for myself!
Reaghan N.
Dallas, TX
The fact that they sell shelled pistachios is genius. I am a repeat customer. I buy them all the time. They are affordable and well worth the cost. There's no mess in shelling the pistachios which is a huge plus
Samantha A.
I love wonderful pistachios. They are a great healthy snack that satisfy my salt craving and are filling in the middle of the day. They can be pretty expensive but that's understandable because nuts are very resource intensive. Would recommend to others if they are willing to spend the money!
Agustina B.
Let me start off with saying I didnt really enjoy pistachios growing up. Until my man brought these home now its all i love to snack on! Its the perfect healthy sub for potato chips since they are salty too! Yumo!
Jada C.
Johnstown, PA
I absolutely love these. However, I had a few within the same bag that had a worm within the shell, so the web and everything was within the shell. Understandable, but I am very cautious when I eat these now.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
My absolute favorite snacks they already come pre shelled for you they're sweet and salty and healthy and definitely worth the price for the convenience of them already being opened. I would recommend this to anyone
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!