Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey J.
Fort Myers, FL
I love all pistachios, but these are great! There is just enough salt to keep them interesting! I get them from my local grocery store and I am thrilled when they go on sale because they are expensive.
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
LOVE pistachios! Probably my favorite nut. With this brand they always taste fresh. You get the occasional burnt one, but that's to be expected. I keep a bag of these in my car for emergency snacking.
Tatriana C.
These are SUPER good if you like pistachios. I buy a bag every time I go to the grocery store. Pros: they're good, Cons shells suck. But they're good and if you like pistachios you should buy them :).
Sydney P.
Cookeville, TN
I LOVE pistachios! I just wish that they were not as expensive as they are. They flavor if great, and they are wonderful for your body. This company has made pistachios avaliable to me wherever I go.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
I love pistachios but hate the shells so I was super happy to find these that are already shelled. The flavor is perfect and it's one of my favorite snacks. The brand is a quality brand. Love them!
Alexis W.
Davison, MI
I love these because they're a easy, healthy snack with great light seasoning. However the packaging could be improved with a seal or something of the sort, as I noticed these easily become "stale"
Mallory A.
Shelled pistachios is my go to on the road snack. I tend to keep a bag in my car. First these are so delicious! Also love that I am reaching for a healthier snack helping my power through the day!
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI
I love love love them. They are so good and tasty. All nuts are healthy for you so go grab some up. No disappointment in eating these!! I could buy them all day long if they weren't so expensive..
Nisha M.
I got these as a part of a house warming gift and I fell in love with it ever since . I always buy pistachios from this brand only mainly because they are always the best in quality and freshness.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI
Little on the expensive side. But worth it. Ingredients are JUST pistachios. No additives. Normally our local grocery store will run sales on them. But i wont purchase unless the sale is active.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.