Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I love snacking on these! It's nice that they're shelled already, but to be honest, I almost prefer it when they're still in the shell because that means I'll 1. Slow down enough to open each one and actually savor the taste, and 2. Eat less overall. In any case, these are convenient and delicious. I love taking a bag with me to class or as I'm doing errands.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I cannot praise these high enough! They are an absolute hit with everyone. I love eating them right out of the bag, however, I have thought I could use them for baking or ice cream. They are very versatile because they are so fresh and flavorful. I love eating them with Spumoni ice cream to bring out the pistachio flavor and have salty & sweet!
Christi B.
Norman, OK
Who doesn't love pistachios? I have tried many other brands trying to save a buck and am always disappointed. Nothing compares to Wonderful pistachios. They're salty, they're soft, they're crunchy, they're perfect. I would rather spend a little extra on this brand than be disappointed and throw out a bag of rock hard nuts made by someone else.
Vivian S.
New York, New York
Yum! These hit the spot every time. I'm definitely a stress eater, and these don't load you with guilt after eating them. Pistachios are difficult enough to get into that you can pace yourself, and the Wonderful brand has always had consistent quality and flavor. They are rather expensive, but eating them at a normal rate, they are affordable.
Ali M.
Loveland, CO
I feel like most pistachios are pretty close in taste, at least I thought that until we purchased/tasted these. I feel like these are so much better than the previous brand we used to purchase. They are much more dry and crunchy than the other brand. I personally don't like soft, soggy feeling pistachios. I'll stick with the Wonderful Brand!
Stacey S.
Denver, CO
The perfect pick me up, they are so easy to just open the bag and pop in your mouth. It's a little to easy to eat the whole bag since they are not in a shell. They are healthy as long as you are pacing yourself and trying not to eat the entire bag. Perfect for those who love pistachios without all of the work of taking them out of the shell.
Marisa  P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Im obsessed with these. I've loved pistachios since I was a kid but having to shell them made devouring them in 15 seconds feel like I wasted too much time shelling them. By having them shelled, in the bag, and ready to snack on, I can eat them without feeling like I've slaved away for nothing. So good and great to garb a handful on the go
Emily C.
BEST. PISTACHIOS. EVER! I was actually tricked into trying them. Had I seen they look like shrunken green brains, I would have never tried them. They are so addictive that I can sit an eat the whole bag in one sitting. {{Kinda expensive to do so.. so I refrain from buying them a lot}} However! I think everyone should try these pistachios!😍
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I think everyone loves the bright color! This is probably the ONLY bright green thing there is to eat and to my kids the color makes it fun. All of my children love them. My husband buys them a lot and is addicted. He was the one who was hesitant to try them in the first place. Gotta hide them in my house if you want them to last!
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
I love Pistachios. I love them even more when I don't have to shell them. Wonderful Pistachios are...well....Wonderful. I have put these on everything from Ice cream to cakes. I have tried to add them in dishes when I am cooking for my family. But when I am on the go I always grab these as a snack. These are great anytime.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.