BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Corinne D.
I love pistachios!! I use them on salads, for snacking, you name it I'm always popping them in something lol! I feel like this is the only brand I ever end up getting. They're the most readily available and priced on the store shelves (at least in Stop and Shop). I even put them in my rice!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love these pistachios because they’re just the right amount of salty and I don’t have to bother taking the shells off. They can be a little pricey unless you buy them in bulk at Costco. They are high in protein and healthy fat so they are very satisfying.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I was very happy when I found these DE shelled because I struggle with some of the ones that aren't cracked fully. They aren't to salty and have a nice grilled taste. I haven't even found store brand ( great value you may call it) with DE shelled ones.
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
I love pistachios and they are a great snack and ingredient. But I personally prefer the pistachios where you can crack them open. This is a great snack, healthy, and I would recommend them. They are great on pizza and in ice cream.
Tabitha R.
This is one of my go to snacks for when I am running late for a lunch. It’s amazing for in the go. The best part is they are already shelled for you so the only work involved is opening the bag and enjoying.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
One of my favorite snack foods. These pistachios are so good. I love the fact that I don’t have to shell them. Just the right amount of salt as well. For anyone who likes eating nuts these are just right.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
These are the best! My son and I love these as a snack and he is a picky eater. I prefer the ones in the shells but he loves these already shelled ones. We always have these in the house.
Nancy O.
Orange Cove, CA
Always great on salt. Taste great and i love that they are crunchy when you bite in to them. They are the best i have tasted ! Very delicious! Not definitely not a disappointment!
Abbey G.
Charleston
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
These are a great snack, especially for travel. I love pistachios, but it's hard to eat them with the shells while in the car. The main reason it gets three stars as opposed to more is because pistachios are just SO expensive! They aren't the kind of snack I can have all the time, but I do enjoy them as a special treat every now and then.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!