Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I LOVE the Wonderful Shelled Pistachios. A great snack anytime and so very healthy in moderation. The pre-shelled bags are a great convenience, albeit more expensive than shelled; it's worth it.

I did a taste test with another brand of pistachios and Wonderful came out ahead. A much fresher taste and better overall size.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
These are a must have for nut lovers! It's so much easier to grab a handful of these little guys as opposed to trying to sit down and shell them all. I keep them in a drawer at my desk for when I get the munchies or need a little bit of fuel to keep going.
Amanda L.
Bardstown , KY
Yaaaassss all the pistachio goodness without all the work! I hate having to pick them out of the shell so when I saw these I was sold! My only problem is how expensive they are!! I definitely can't justify buying them every week!
Monika S.
This is truly a concept. Shelled. Ready. To. EAT. I love pistachios with a passion and wonderful is my go to favorite brand. A little pricey but they are worth the splurge. Nothing else like them! My favorite snack of all time.
Amanda H.
I love that these come with no sells who likes to do all that work these taste good and are good for you. They are not to pricy and they are always around. Put some in a biggie and you always have a snack on hand.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
These are full of energy and taste so good. I eat these twice sometimes three times a week. They are a wonderful afternoon snack. They are very delicious and I'm never disappointed in them.
Jennifer  H.
I can't get enough of these pistachio nuts!! They're "WONDERFUL" in every sense! They're roasted and lightly salted so you get to enjoy the pistachio without them being too salty!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
These are my favorite pistachios because they are shelled already. With my long nails getting them open before was a pain haha. I have bad migraines and pistachio nuts help with my migraines for some odd reason. They are not overly salted which is good and the roasted flavor is also very nice as well. I'm giving them a 4 out of 5 stars because I noticed they have been pretty pricey. They jumped like $4 in my local market over the last month which I find odd. However I will still buy them because they definitely helped me and they're a great snack
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
WARNING! These are super addictive! They are the best pistachio brand and never taste stale like other brands do or feel dried out. I buy the bulk (i.e. GIANT) bag at Costco and they are gone in a flash with my family. Wonderful Pistachios are a great salty snack with high nutritional value and high protein content. I feed them to my son as an alternative to chips and I am guilty of snacking on them while watching a movie or TV show. Because they have to be shelled before eating I find that I don't mindlessly eat them the way I do with other snacks. They are addictive so I suggest the big bag if you have kids in the house!
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Sausage, because the night all the time it's kind of like land type flavor and she doesn't really like that much so I make sure I get heard of the brand that she likes so I won't hear her she likes the sausage, because the night all the time it's kind of like land type flavor and she doesn't really like that much so I make sure I get heard of the brand that she likes so I won't hear her complain
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.