BY WONDERFUL #25 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer G.
Havertown, PA
I could eat these all day everyday. The are the best. They remind me of when I was in Greece and all the restaurants served pistachios. These have the right amount of salt for taste. I do feel a little guilty afterwards though because I don't like adding salt to my food. They're pistachios and they're amazing!
Amber R.
Due to my laziness, the shelled pistachios are a godsend! I love the ease of just opening up the bag and popping a few in your mouth without having to mess with cracking open the shell! (Which can be somewhat difficult! :P)
C W.
We love these - to not have to do the shell removal is wonderful! We tried a few different brands and these continue to be our favorite. Now....if only they had coupons for them or they were added to the ibotta app - golden!
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
I love pistachios! And these are amazing because they are already shelled for you and ready to eat. The right amount of salt and the perfect amazing of tastiness! A little on the expensive side so these are a special treat
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
I love these pistachios and literally put them on everything. Salads, sandwiches, on cheese and crackers, on ice cream, you name it. The packaging keeps these fresh, and perfect for on the go. I would definitely recommend.
Yana L.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this bag! The price is ideal to save when compared to the smaller bags on sale in drugstores. I generally get this and split it into ziplocs or small tupperware containers.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are great! I always loved pistachios, and hated shelling them. I got these, and although they are pricey, I will be purchasing them from now on. Delicious, and extra salty. I also like that it comes with a resealable bag to keep them fresh.
Alina K.
Palo Alto, CA
I like this pistachios so much. the quality of this nuts so good and you could not find any bad pistachio. It is not so salty and over roasted. To compare it with other product these pistachios are very good. And they are sold everywhere. It is a good option!
Tanisha P.
Pistachios are so yummy! This is the only brand I buy they're expensive for sure but the taste and satisfaction you get is worth it especially not having to shell them yourself if you're lazy or don't have time like me haha
Jocelyn E.
My favorite thing to snack on whether I'm on the go or just chilling. I definitely purchased more than once. It has very good delicious flavor. I would recommend this snack to other people. I think they would enjoy!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!