Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Linden, MI
I feel like I'm cheating when eating these! I love pistachios but hate the shells! I always hurt my fingers or break my nails when cracking them. This is a brilliant idea! My new favorite, effortless snack!!
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Delicious and very convenient because they are already cracked open so all you have to do is pop them in your mouth and enjoy. Perfect amount of salt and very healthy. Yes I would recommend these to others.
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
My favorite! I can eat a whole back in a week. Wish it was cheaper because this would be my everyday snack food! It can get a pretty salty so if you're watching what you're eating, try limiting your intake.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
One of my favorite snacks. Salty but not overdone. Inexpensive in my opinion for the portions being given and a great travel along snack for someone on the go like myself. Highly recommend, will buy again.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Pistachios are delicious! I could eat a whole bag in one setting if I really wanted to. I wish they were less expensive, but I love that they are already shelled. Makes it super convenient to take with me.
Leah H.
Leah H.
I love to eat these after school or during school this is just a great snack to eat and is very healthy compared to having fruit snacks I love nuts but most people are allergic to them so they work for me.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Afton, WY
Such an easy healthy snack for on the go or camping, has just enough salt to give a salty taste but not overwhelming, Shopko always has these in stock and on sale so I can find them easily and afford them
Arlin K.
Arlin K.
I love pistachios and this is my favorite brand. The saltiness is just right. I don't regularly buy this because it is a but expensive but it is definitely worth the money. I usually buy mine from Kroger.
Linsey M.
Linsey M.
Quick snack on the go? Check. Great addition to salad? Check. I love how these are already shelled and ready to go. Such a delicious flavor and it makes snacking healthier a much easier task. I love them.
Patrice B.
Patrice B.
This pistachio flavor is a select few will enjoy, the original I can eat the whole bag, but this flavor I'll eat handful and put it away its not horrible but personally I can't eat a lot in one sitting.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.