Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL #95 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
I bought a big bag of these form Costco. What a great healthy snack! I loved that they where shelled it made it easier for me to eat - and want to eat. It also made less of a mess since I wasn't picking up shells my kids left behind! Would recommend them to a friend and buy then agian for myself!
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I love these because they aren't overly salted. I also love them because they're convenient because they are already unshelled. I love pistachios but I hate having to shell them. This is a quick easy snack though.
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC
The pistachios were good. I like that you can buy them shelled, but honestly I think they tasted too roasted and not salty enough. For the price point, I was not really super impressed. The crunch was nice though.
Samantha A.
I love wonderful pistachios. They are a great healthy snack that satisfy my salt craving and are filling in the middle of the day. They can be pretty expensive but that's understandable because nuts are very resource intensive. Would recommend to others if they are willing to spend the money!
Agustina B.
Let me start off with saying I didnt really enjoy pistachios growing up. Until my man brought these home now its all i love to snack on! Its the perfect healthy sub for potato chips since they are salty too! Yumo!
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
My absolute favorite snacks they already come pre shelled for you they're sweet and salty and healthy and definitely worth the price for the convenience of them already being opened. I would recommend this to anyone
Lori C.
Hope Valley, RI
I LOVE these pistachios. I just wish they were not so expensive. They are so good for you, but I don't buy them that often due to the price.I will continue to buy these, especially around the holidays. They are always a treat to put out when company comes. They go great with a glass of wine!
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
These are very tasty and perfect for a healthy snack full of protein. I love pistachios and these are very conveniently sold pre-shelled in a resealable bag. They're easy to bring with you on the go or at home.
Jada C.
Johnstown, PA
I absolutely love these. However, I had a few within the same bag that had a worm within the shell, so the web and everything was within the shell. Understandable, but I am very cautious when I eat these now.
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
My favorite! I can eat a whole back in a week. Wish it was cheaper because this would be my everyday snack food! It can get a pretty salty so if you're watching what you're eating, try limiting your intake.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.