Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Valerie M.
Aurora, IL
Wonderful pistachios are good but I would not say wonderful. Every bag contains some that are spoiled. I love pistachios. I wish these were better. They are very healthy and I buy them in the grocery department.
debbie d.
Hermann, MO
these are such a healthy snack..when hungry & want to eat..filling so don't eat junk food! I love these..eat some everyday! they are easy to shell & if counting calories, all information needed is on th epackage
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
These are very tasty and perfect for a healthy snack full of protein. I love pistachios and these are very conveniently sold pre-shelled in a resealable bag. They're easy to bring with you on the go or at home.
Danielle C.
Beaumont , Ca
The only bad thing about these pistachios is that you can finish the whole bag in one sitting because you don't have to worry about shells. The pistachios are salted just enough. I would highly recommend these.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Absolutely love pistachios. Healthy on the go Beach day snacks. super excited about this shelled ones. you can easily throw them on your salads and my dentist loves that I'm not using my teeth as tools anymore.
Kendra V.
Wray, GA

These salted pistachios are one of my all time favorite snacks to keep in the house! They are healthy and just enough saltiness to satisfy and they are perfect to take with you with their convenient packaging!
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
Pistachios are great! They are expensive , but great to have around. They have protein and salt which is the perfect combo for me. They take a while to shell and sometimes you loose a few that just won't open.
Jada C.
Johnstown, PA
I absolutely love these. However, I had a few within the same bag that had a worm within the shell, so the web and everything was within the shell. Understandable, but I am very cautious when I eat these now.
Emily F.
Boydton, VA
Love the convenience of having them already shelled which is great for when you are at work and don't really have time to shell them. I do feel like the shelled has a more "burnt" taste than the standard way.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
I love my pistachios salted so these are perfect for me. a big usually last me about a week I try to portion out my lunch and I use these as a snack in between. there's nothing like the wonderful pistachios.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.