BY WONDERFUL #25 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Seira O.
Owingsville, KY
My absolute favorite healthy (hehe) snack!!! Pistachios have always been a favorite of mine! They are a bit pricey but it's worth it! They taste Amazing and always want you coming back for more. No matter the flavor I love them all.
Susanne C.
Charleston, SC
Delicious and the work is done for you. Pistachios are a great super food and with these already being shelled you can eat them by the handful, sprinkle them on a salad, add them as a topping for soup. The uses are endless. Although pistachios are expensive there is usually a coupon in the newspaper flyer for $1-$2 off.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
I've eaten 15 pounds of pistachios this past summer and only want more. It's such a healthy snack to munch on anywhere. Pistachios are a bit pricey but you can't beat the amazing taste. I'd definitely want everyone to try these out!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
No shell! Yes! I love that I get the goodness of pistachios without the hard work to get the inside. I love adding these to my salad and or alone. They have great benefits and even are good to add in your smoothie in the morning.
Leah P.
Worcester, MA
Even though these are a little pricer, I grab a bag of these and put into individual snack baggies for my 6 year old school smacks she loves pistachios currently. It is super convenient that there are no shells.
Dora M.
Riverside, CA
This is perfect for me because I am the epitome of lazy sometimes. I don't always feel like prying the shell open, and sometimes not being able to. It can get a tad expensive if you have an addiction. Also, I'm not sure how healthy they may be. But they are a delicious snack, that you can have anytime and anywhere.
Marie C.
Granite Falls, NC
This are so delicious but the price is out of my range to purchase often. The fresh taste and also help to subside food cravings of ice cream. So much healthier for my body. This has become a treat when purchased lately. I do recommend a healthier snack for others.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are SOOO expensive but I love pistachios and I don't have the patience for the shells! Plus they're good for you! I don't get these very often because of how pricey they are, but when I do, they only last for a day or two!
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love these pistachios they are so delicious. They exceeded my expectations they are so so good they are not to salted or roasted they are just right. They are affordable and very good I recommended these to all of my friends.
Andrea V.
Doral, FL

I love pistachios without shell. these are the only ones who have then liked to try and find several brands that they had one without shell. I love to please my palate with this delicious nut and to my taste.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!