Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #95 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer G.
Havertown, PA
I could eat these all day everyday. The are the best. They remind me of when I was in Greece and all the restaurants served pistachios. These have the right amount of salt for taste. I do feel a little guilty afterwards though because I don't like adding salt to my food. They're pistachios and they're amazing!
Amber M.
Due to my laziness, the shelled pistachios are a godsend! I love the ease of just opening up the bag and popping a few in your mouth without having to mess with cracking open the shell! (Which can be somewhat difficult! :P)
Samantha S.
Williamsville , NY
I love these pistachios and literally put them on everything. Salads, sandwiches, on cheese and crackers, on ice cream, you name it. The packaging keeps these fresh, and perfect for on the go. I would definitely recommend.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are great! I always loved pistachios, and hated shelling them. I got these, and although they are pricey, I will be purchasing them from now on. Delicious, and extra salty. I also like that it comes with a resealable bag to keep them fresh.
Alina K.
Palo Alto, CA
I like this pistachios so much. the quality of this nuts so good and you could not find any bad pistachio. It is not so salty and over roasted. To compare it with other product these pistachios are very good. And they are sold everywhere. It is a good option!
Tanisha P.
Pistachios are so yummy! This is the only brand I buy they're expensive for sure but the taste and satisfaction you get is worth it especially not having to shell them yourself if you're lazy or don't have time like me haha
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts. I love getting the shelled ones because, personally, I love locking the salt off of the shells and when I get the ones without shells, the salt makes the nuts taste weird to me.
Jocelyn E.
My favorite thing to snack on whether I'm on the go or just chilling. I definitely purchased more than once. It has very good delicious flavor. I would recommend this snack to other people. I think they would enjoy!
Samantha A.
I love wonderful pistachios. They are a great healthy snack that satisfy my salt craving and are filling in the middle of the day. They can be pretty expensive but that's understandable because nuts are very resource intensive. Would recommend to others if they are willing to spend the money!
Reaghan N.
Dallas, TX
The fact that they sell shelled pistachios is genius. I am a repeat customer. I buy them all the time. They are affordable and well worth the cost. There's no mess in shelling the pistachios which is a huge plus
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.