Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Madison, AL
We are addicted to these!!!! A little too salty for my liking, and sadly VERY expensive so we only buy them as a special treat. IF they weren't so pricy we would use them on a regular basis in our trail mix and salads.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts. I love getting the shelled ones because, personally, I love locking the salt off of the shells and when I get the ones without shells, the salt makes the nuts taste weird to me.
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.
My favorite thing to snack on whether I'm on the go or just chilling. I definitely purchased more than once. It has very good delicious flavor. I would recommend this snack to other people. I think they would enjoy!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
I love pistachios so much omg!!! These are the best nuts ever! I usually pick these up from a Walgreens or uncles. They are very delicious but also very pricey so I don't get them too often! These are great though!
Jaimie M.
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC
The pistachios were good. I like that you can buy them shelled, but honestly I think they tasted too roasted and not salty enough. For the price point, I was not really super impressed. The crunch was nice though.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I love these because they aren't overly salted. I also love them because they're convenient because they are already unshelled. I love pistachios but I hate having to shell them. This is a quick easy snack though.
Agustina B.
Agustina B.
Let me start off with saying I didnt really enjoy pistachios growing up. Until my man brought these home now its all i love to snack on! Its the perfect healthy sub for potato chips since they are salty too! Yumo!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these to have around for snaking. They go Don quick around my husband. Definitely his favorite. The price is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. They are very overpriced but a wonderful snack to have .
Leah P.
Leah P.
Worcester, MA
Even though these are a little pricer, I grab a bag of these and put into individual snack baggies for my 6 year old school smacks she loves pistachios currently. It is super convenient that there are no shells.
Reaghan N.
Reaghan N.
Southlake, Tx
The fact that they sell shelled pistachios is genius. I am a repeat customer. I buy them all the time. They are affordable and well worth the cost. There's no mess in shelling the pistachios which is a huge plus
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.