BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Sarrah J.
Delicious and very convenient because they are already cracked open so all you have to do is pop them in your mouth and enjoy. Perfect amount of salt and very healthy. Yes I would recommend these to others.
Mikeara H.
Copperas Cove, TX
Without the hell it makes them so easy to get to. But the shell taste wonderful. Every time I go into work and see my friend have these I immediately get some from them have of the time I do t ask. These things are wonderfully delicious
Morgan P.
Just some good ol pistachios. They make a yummy, healthy, and guilt free salty snack. You can buy them at most grocery stores. I will keep buying buying them because, yum! I like eating them while I'm working on something.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I don't like that you have to pay more for them shelled but it makes like so much easier! These pistachios are absolutely delicious and so easy to eat since they don't need the shell taken off! There is a perfect amount of saltiness.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
I don't like the shelled pistashios as much as I like the unshelled ones. these are a lot more salty than the unshelled pistachios and it's just not as satisfying as shelling a nut. I think they're okay, but they just taste different.
Tatriana C.
These are SUPER good if you like pistachios. I buy a bag every time I go to the grocery store. Pros: they're good, Cons shells suck. But they're good and if you like pistachios you should buy them :).
Leah H.
I love to eat these after school or during school this is just a great snack to eat and is very healthy compared to having fruit snacks I love nuts but most people are allergic to them so they work for me.
Susanne C.
Charleston, SC
Delicious and the work is done for you. Pistachios are a great super food and with these already being shelled you can eat them by the handful, sprinkle them on a salad, add them as a topping for soup. The uses are endless. Although pistachios are expensive there is usually a coupon in the newspaper flyer for $1-$2 off.
Leah P.
Worcester, MA
Even though these are a little pricer, I grab a bag of these and put into individual snack baggies for my 6 year old school smacks she loves pistachios currently. It is super convenient that there are no shells.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
No shell! Yes! I love that I get the goodness of pistachios without the hard work to get the inside. I love adding these to my salad and or alone. They have great benefits and even are good to add in your smoothie in the morning.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!