Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Seira O.
Morehead, KY
My absolute favorite healthy (hehe) snack!!! Pistachios have always been a favorite of mine! They are a bit pricey but it's worth it! They taste Amazing and always want you coming back for more. No matter the flavor I love them all.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
No shell! Yes! I love that I get the goodness of pistachios without the hard work to get the inside. I love adding these to my salad and or alone. They have great benefits and even are good to add in your smoothie in the morning.
Dora M.
Riverside, CA
This is perfect for me because I am the epitome of lazy sometimes. I don't always feel like prying the shell open, and sometimes not being able to. It can get a tad expensive if you have an addiction. Also, I'm not sure how healthy they may be. But they are a delicious snack, that you can have anytime and anywhere.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love these pistachios they are so delicious. They exceeded my expectations they are so so good they are not to salted or roasted they are just right. They are affordable and very good I recommended these to all of my friends.
Andrea V.
Doral, FL

I love pistachios without shell. these are the only ones who have then liked to try and find several brands that they had one without shell. I love to please my palate with this delicious nut and to my taste.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are SOOO expensive but I love pistachios and I don't have the patience for the shells! Plus they're good for you! I don't get these very often because of how pricey they are, but when I do, they only last for a day or two!
Marie C.
Granite Falls, NC
This are so delicious but the price is out of my range to purchase often. The fresh taste and also help to subside food cravings of ice cream. So much healthier for my body. This has become a treat when purchased lately. I do recommend a healthier snack for others.
C W.
We love these - to not have to do the shell removal is wonderful! We tried a few different brands and these continue to be our favorite. Now....if only they had coupons for them or they were added to the ibotta app - golden!
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
I love these pistachios and literally put them on everything. Salads, sandwiches, on cheese and crackers, on ice cream, you name it. The packaging keeps these fresh, and perfect for on the go. I would definitely recommend.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
I love pistachios! And these are amazing because they are already shelled for you and ready to eat. The right amount of salt and the perfect amazing of tastiness! A little on the expensive side so these are a special treat
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.