Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
These are amazing! They are really expensive and I only buy them when I'm splurging! My kid loves them as well as my boyfriend. I have never met anyone who didn't love these! This is the only brand of pistachios I will buy!
Tanisha P.
Tanisha P.
Pistachios are so yummy! This is the only brand I buy they're expensive for sure but the taste and satisfaction you get is worth it especially not having to shell them yourself if you're lazy or don't have time like me haha
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
THESE ARE AMAZING! They are so good I get lost when I start to eat these and then the bag is gone. Ha they are always perfectly salted, healthy(but not when you eat the entire bag) a bit expensive but I try to find coupons
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
I love pistachios! And these are amazing because they are already shelled for you and ready to eat. The right amount of salt and the perfect amazing of tastiness! A little on the expensive side so these are a special treat
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
I love these pistachios and literally put them on everything. Salads, sandwiches, on cheese and crackers, on ice cream, you name it. The packaging keeps these fresh, and perfect for on the go. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Just some good ol pistachios. They make a yummy, healthy, and guilt free salty snack. You can buy them at most grocery stores. I will keep buying buying them because, yum! I like eating them while I'm working on something.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
We buy these all the time too there very good for your health actually doctor recommended them to my fiance.so we buy them a lot wish these had good coupons .lol depends you can find them different places different prices.
Brina H.
Brina H.
These are so good, but they are quite a bit more expensive than most other brands. But I still buy them because I love pistachios, the quality and taste is great, and it's very convenient to not have to shell them myself.
Mayra N.
Mayra N.
These are yummy. I don't buy them often though. It does compare to pistachios near my home :) I've bought these several times. They're delicious for sure, saltiness is perfect not too much. The price is a bit high though
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
These are the perfect beach snack!! I love pistachios but always have a few in the bag that I can't get out og the shell. These are great! No shells!!! And super easy to toss in the beach bag for an instant salty snack!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.