BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Kendra V.
Wray, GA

These salted pistachios are one of my all time favorite snacks to keep in the house! They are healthy and just enough saltiness to satisfy and they are perfect to take with you with their convenient packaging!
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Absolutely love pistachios. Healthy on the go Beach day snacks. super excited about this shelled ones. you can easily throw them on your salads and my dentist loves that I'm not using my teeth as tools anymore.
Mayra N.
These are yummy. I don't buy them often though. It does compare to pistachios near my home :) I've bought these several times. They're delicious for sure, saltiness is perfect not too much. The price is a bit high though
KeOsha K.
I have never liked nuts or things like that until I tried this product for the first time when I bought the dollar package. and I fell in love, I send more money on these than of food to cook lol. one of the best brands out there for pistachios
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
I love my pistachios salted so these are perfect for me. a big usually last me about a week I try to portion out my lunch and I use these as a snack in between. there's nothing like the wonderful pistachios.
Andrea J.
Linden , MI
I feel like I'm cheating when eating these! I love pistachios but hate the shells! I always hurt my fingers or break my nails when cracking them. This is a brilliant idea! My new favorite, effortless snack!!
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love these! The fact that they're already shelled (and the same price as the others) is a huge plus, especially when I'm baking something that calls for pistachios. No more sitting around shelling pistachios and busting your nails!! Perfect!
Anna B.
Pistachios are delicious! I could eat a whole bag in one setting if I really wanted to. I wish they were less expensive, but I love that they are already shelled. Makes it super convenient to take with me.
Katherine C.
Coal Hill, AR
If you are big fan of pistachios this is the way to go! They are always coming out with new flavors and they all taste delicious! The regular roasted ones are my favorites and they are easy to eat and de-shell so my whole family can eat them!
Morgan P.
Just some good ol pistachios. They make a yummy, healthy, and guilt free salty snack. You can buy them at most grocery stores. I will keep buying buying them because, yum! I like eating them while I'm working on something.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!