Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I don't like that you have to pay more for them shelled but it makes like so much easier! These pistachios are absolutely delicious and so easy to eat since they don't need the shell taken off! There is a perfect amount of saltiness.
Tatriana C.
These are SUPER good if you like pistachios. I buy a bag every time I go to the grocery store. Pros: they're good, Cons shells suck. But they're good and if you like pistachios you should buy them :).
Leah H.
I love to eat these after school or during school this is just a great snack to eat and is very healthy compared to having fruit snacks I love nuts but most people are allergic to them so they work for me.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
I don't like the shelled pistashios as much as I like the unshelled ones. these are a lot more salty than the unshelled pistachios and it's just not as satisfying as shelling a nut. I think they're okay, but they just taste different.
Daniela M.
Irvine, CA
You can't go wrong with pistachios.... yummmmy absolutely love them... I can finish a whole bag in one sitting and the great part is that they're healthy for you even my kids love them .. now I want some
Seira O.
Morehead, KY
My absolute favorite healthy (hehe) snack!!! Pistachios have always been a favorite of mine! They are a bit pricey but it's worth it! They taste Amazing and always want you coming back for more. No matter the flavor I love them all.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
No shell! Yes! I love that I get the goodness of pistachios without the hard work to get the inside. I love adding these to my salad and or alone. They have great benefits and even are good to add in your smoothie in the morning.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
I've eaten 15 pounds of pistachios this past summer and only want more. It's such a healthy snack to munch on anywhere. Pistachios are a bit pricey but you can't beat the amazing taste. I'd definitely want everyone to try these out!
Leah P.
worcester, MA
Even though these are a little pricer, I grab a bag of these and put into individual snack baggies for my 6 year old school smacks she loves pistachios currently. It is super convenient that there are no shells.
Nisha M.
I got these as a part of a house warming gift and I fell in love with it ever since . I always buy pistachios from this brand only mainly because they are always the best in quality and freshness.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.