Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
KeOsha K.
I have never liked nuts or things like that until I tried this product for the first time when I bought the dollar package. and I fell in love, I send more money on these than of food to cook lol. one of the best brands out there for pistachios
Anna B.
Pistachios are delicious! I could eat a whole bag in one setting if I really wanted to. I wish they were less expensive, but I love that they are already shelled. Makes it super convenient to take with me.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
I love my pistachios salted so these are perfect for me. a big usually last me about a week I try to portion out my lunch and I use these as a snack in between. there's nothing like the wonderful pistachios.
Andrea J.
Linden, MI
I feel like I'm cheating when eating these! I love pistachios but hate the shells! I always hurt my fingers or break my nails when cracking them. This is a brilliant idea! My new favorite, effortless snack!!
Katherine C.
Coal Hill, AR
If you are big fan of pistachios this is the way to go! They are always coming out with new flavors and they all taste delicious! The regular roasted ones are my favorites and they are easy to eat and de-shell so my whole family can eat them!
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love these! The fact that they're already shelled (and the same price as the others) is a huge plus, especially when I'm baking something that calls for pistachios. No more sitting around shelling pistachios and busting your nails!! Perfect!
Sarrah J.
Delicious and very convenient because they are already cracked open so all you have to do is pop them in your mouth and enjoy. Perfect amount of salt and very healthy. Yes I would recommend these to others.
Mikeara H.
Copperas Cove, TX
Without the hell it makes them so easy to get to. But the shell taste wonderful. Every time I go into work and see my friend have these I immediately get some from them have of the time I do t ask. These things are wonderfully delicious
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Pistachios are my favorite! I wish they weren't so expensive. I don't get to enjoy them as much as I would like to. I like to buy them shelled cause it seems like you get more that way. they make a great snack. my whole family loves them!
Morgan P.
Just some good ol pistachios. They make a yummy, healthy, and guilt free salty snack. You can buy them at most grocery stores. I will keep buying buying them because, yum! I like eating them while I'm working on something.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.