Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
No shell! Yes! I love that I get the goodness of pistachios without the hard work to get the inside. I love adding these to my salad and or alone. They have great benefits and even are good to add in your smoothie in the morning.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are SOOO expensive but I love pistachios and I don't have the patience for the shells! Plus they're good for you! I don't get these very often because of how pricey they are, but when I do, they only last for a day or two!
Genesis J.
Genesis J.
This are my all time favorite! I get try to get them all the time, I just hate how sometimes they can't be part of the grocery budget. Besides that I just can't get enough to of these. I strongly recommend to pistachio lovers.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Huge pistachio fan, and these are definitely the best I've had. They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny. The shells open easily for me which had been an issue with other brands I've purchased. Perfect quick healthy snack.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love these pistachios they are so delicious. They exceeded my expectations they are so so good they are not to salted or roasted they are just right. They are affordable and very good I recommended these to all of my friends.
Amber B.
Amber B.
No shells makes it easier to snack on the entire bag... In one sitting. But nuts are healthy fat right? Totally worth it. Wonderful pistachios never slips those old crusty nuts in there like other brands. All green and fresh.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks. I just really hate how ridiculously expensive they are. There are times where I can't even splurge on these, as they are even out of my splurge budget :( But they are awesome tasting!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
These are expensive but it comes with so much more when you buy them unshelled ! They are addicting ! Let me tell you! We freeze half of the bag so we don't eat them too fast! I would eat handfuls of these daily if I could !
C W.
C W.
We love these - to not have to do the shell removal is wonderful! We tried a few different brands and these continue to be our favorite. Now....if only they had coupons for them or they were added to the ibotta app - golden!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Due to my laziness, the shelled pistachios are a godsend! I love the ease of just opening up the bag and popping a few in your mouth without having to mess with cracking open the shell! (Which can be somewhat difficult! :P)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.