BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Iris O.
Riverside, CA
Love these. I buy them in a big bag from Costco. I don't have to worry about that annoying shell. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag at once. Great price for the convience of not deal with the shell. If you have not tried these go out and get a bag.
Amber B.
No shells makes it easier to snack on the entire bag... In one sitting. But nuts are healthy fat right? Totally worth it. Wonderful pistachios never slips those old crusty nuts in there like other brands. All green and fresh.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my favorite snacks and my ultimate favorite nut . I am addicted to these pistachios and always grab a bag when grocery shopping. You can always find a containers in my pantry . They're so crispy and perfectly salted with such a great taste .
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
I love pistachios and this is the best brand! I love the shelled ones the most. They have the perfect amount of salt and roasted to perfection. The packaging is always nice and easy. Very convenient. Great for snacking on the go and on trips. Love it!
Valerie M.
Aurora, IL
Wonderful pistachios are good but I would not say wonderful. Every bag contains some that are spoiled. I love pistachios. I wish these were better. They are very healthy and I buy them in the grocery department.
Jacklyn R.
Pistachios are great, they are great snacks and are a much better snack than chips. What I like about these is that they have already been shelled making them easy to eat. If you don't have a lot of time for lunch like myself these are a good choice.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
We LOVE Pistachios in our house. A bag like this lasts less than a day. My husband and I and our nieces love these. The flavor and the salty taste are something I personally love. These are the only nuts that we actually buy because they are so tasty.
M R.
These pistachios are awesome!!!!!!!! I have never liked opening pistachios and fell in love with these shelled pistachios. They are healthy and delicious; never a disappointment. You won't regret buying them; a fabulous snack anytime anywhere!!!!!!!!
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
shelled pistachios are the way to go. no shell, no mess. but you do end up eating a ton more! or at least i do. :)
roasted and salted is the perfect amount of seasoning. healthy and simple and delicious. perfect for afternoon snacks or in desserts!
KeOsha K.
I have never liked nuts or things like that until I tried this product for the first time when I bought the dollar package. and I fell in love, I send more money on these than of food to cook lol. one of the best brands out there for pistachios
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!