Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Try these, you'll really like them!
Luismar B.
Luismar B.
miami
Uggggghhhhhhhh I LOVE THESE! They are so good, it has literally almost become an addiction! I love the packaging and how simple it is and the price is just about right for a large bag of pistachios. Try these, you'll really like them!
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
I don't like the shelled pistashios as much as I like the unshelled ones. these are a lot more salty than the unshelled pistachios and it's just not as satisfying as shelling a nut. I think they're okay, but they just taste different.
Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I don't like that you have to pay more for them shelled but it makes like so much easier! These pistachios are absolutely delicious and so easy to eat since they don't need the shell taken off! There is a perfect amount of saltiness.
Randilyn D.
Randilyn D.
Sandy, UT
I've eaten 15 pounds of pistachios this past summer and only want more. It's such a healthy snack to munch on anywhere. Pistachios are a bit pricey but you can't beat the amazing taste. I'd definitely want everyone to try these out!
Seira O.
Seira O.
Owingsville, KY
My absolute favorite healthy (hehe) snack!!! Pistachios have always been a favorite of mine! They are a bit pricey but it's worth it! They taste Amazing and always want you coming back for more. No matter the flavor I love them all.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
Love these! So delicious and healthy! Nothing bad to say about these cute little nuts. Try them people! You won't regret it, yes they are pricey but that is because they take time to grow! I may go buy a bag right after this review!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
WONDERFUL Pistachios, well the names sais it ALL! Highly recommend to anyone who loves pistachios. I don't have a local farmers market so this brand fill the void. My family and I LOVE #WonderfulPistachios! @getcrackin @Influenster
Angela H.
Angela H.
These are so addictive! They are perfectly salted and almost impossible to put down. I buy them every time I can find them on sale as they are a bit pricey. My husband and I can go through a whole bag in a day if we aren't careful.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Liverpool, Ny
These are so tasty and easy because they are already shelled. It's easy to eat through half the bag without realizing it since they are already shelled. A bit on the pricey side I only buy these as a special treat once in a while.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.