Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jacklyn R.
Pistachios are great, they are great snacks and are a much better snack than chips. What I like about these is that they have already been shelled making them easy to eat. If you don't have a lot of time for lunch like myself these are a good choice.
Valerie M.
Aurora, IL
Wonderful pistachios are good but I would not say wonderful. Every bag contains some that are spoiled. I love pistachios. I wish these were better. They are very healthy and I buy them in the grocery department.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
I love pistachios and this is the best brand! I love the shelled ones the most. They have the perfect amount of salt and roasted to perfection. The packaging is always nice and easy. Very convenient. Great for snacking on the go and on trips. Love it!
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
shelled pistachios are the way to go. no shell, no mess. but you do end up eating a ton more! or at least i do. :)
roasted and salted is the perfect amount of seasoning. healthy and simple and delicious. perfect for afternoon snacks or in desserts!
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
We LOVE Pistachios in our house. A bag like this lasts less than a day. My husband and I and our nieces love these. The flavor and the salty taste are something I personally love. These are the only nuts that we actually buy because they are so tasty.
Fatima A.
Fond of peanuts and all that kind of fruit they come unshelled what? that my God is the glory are increiblemnte good love you very very very very very good I love I fell in love they are irresistible are incredible!!!!! i loveeeeee ittttt so muchh
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
Pistachios are great! They are expensive , but great to have around. They have protein and salt which is the perfect combo for me. They take a while to shell and sometimes you loose a few that just won't open.
KeOsha K.
I have never liked nuts or things like that until I tried this product for the first time when I bought the dollar package. and I fell in love, I send more money on these than of food to cook lol. one of the best brands out there for pistachios
Mayra N.
These are yummy. I don't buy them often though. It does compare to pistachios near my home :) I've bought these several times. They're delicious for sure, saltiness is perfect not too much. The price is a bit high though
Kendra V.
Wray, GA

These salted pistachios are one of my all time favorite snacks to keep in the house! They are healthy and just enough saltiness to satisfy and they are perfect to take with you with their convenient packaging!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.