Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love these! The fact that they're already shelled (and the same price as the others) is a huge plus, especially when I'm baking something that calls for pistachios. No more sitting around shelling pistachios and busting your nails!! Perfect!
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I love pistachios but when my toddler fell in love with them too, we had to go for the shelled variety! These truly are wonderful, never have shell pieces, and always taste fresh. They run about $6 here in my area and are a very good value.
Christy S.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Perfect healthy snack on the go. No sore fingers trying to crack them since they are already shelled. Just the right amount of salt. Can be used in so many ways! Mix in with homemade granola, cookies, cakes.. Whatever your mind can create!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Pistachios are my favorite! I wish they weren't so expensive. I don't get to enjoy them as much as I would like to. I like to buy them shelled cause it seems like you get more that way. they make a great snack. my whole family loves them!
Susanna G.
Susanna G.
Mesa, AZ
There is never enough in one bag. I love that I can eat these since I'm allergic to a couple of nuts and I'm glad that Pistachio's ain't one of them. I don't know who doesn't love Pistachios. Very excellent source of healthiness in a bag.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY
I love these pistachios, they are salty and good for you. I pay a little extra for this brand versus the store brand because I like the taste better. They are a little on the expensive side but they are worth the extra couple of dollars.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
These are the greatest things since sliced bread! Less work, usually more expensive but the bag lasts forever! They are a good healthy protein and I would definitely buy them again! I usually get a big bag at BJs wholesale club or Costco
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
i love shelled pistachios because they don't leave a mess. they're delicious and and not too salty. id def recommend this kind for anyone who doesn't like to work with the shells and there perfect to chop up and place in a salad or dish
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
I don't like the shelled pistashios as much as I like the unshelled ones. these are a lot more salty than the unshelled pistachios and it's just not as satisfying as shelling a nut. I think they're okay, but they just taste different.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Wonderful pistachios are such a tasty and healthy snack. I like the unshelled ones just because they are easier to eat. Just the right amount of salt. Nice crunch. Yum.
Always perfect for snackin. Just wish they were a little cheaper.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.