BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Uggggghhhhhhhh I LOVE THESE! They are so good, it has literally almost become an addiction! I love the packaging and how simple it is and the price is just about right for a large bag of pistachios.
Try these, you'll really like them!
Yekta M.
Not only is this stuff great to eat on their own as a pretty healthy snack, they're also great for when a recipe calls for pistachios! You don't have to shell or roast them at all! We've used these for the pistachio topping on our Thanksgiving sweet potatoes. Good buy!
Genesis J.
This are my all time favorite! I get try to get them all the time, I just hate how sometimes they can't be part of the grocery budget. Besides that I just can't get enough to of these. I strongly recommend to pistachio lovers.
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks. I just really hate how ridiculously expensive they are. There are times where I can't even splurge on these, as they are even out of my splurge budget :( But they are awesome tasting!
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
I love these pistachios, but I can rarely buy them because of the price in my area. A bag like this is about $12, and that doesn't work on a budget. I would buy these much more readily if they were more affordable because they are so delicious and healthy to snack on.
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
These are amazing! They are really expensive and I only buy them when I'm splurging! My kid loves them as well as my boyfriend. I have never met anyone who didn't love these! This is the only brand of pistachios I will buy!
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Wonderful Pistachios never disappoint. Always fresh. I like the ones in the shell because it's part of the whole experience of eating pistachios. We buy these often and I highly recommend this product to everyone who loves pistachios. Who doesn't love pistachios!!
Jess S.
Huge pistachio fan, and these are definitely the best I've had. They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny. The shells open easily for me which had been an issue with other brands I've purchased. Perfect quick healthy snack.
Kristy M.
Thank you for a pistachio product I don't have to work for! Great amount of salt, with only a few bad nuts in each bag - is there even a way to prevent the bad ones from slipping in though?
Caution against overindulging when the pistachios are so easy to grab...
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
Sometimes peeling pistachios can be a bit much. Especially when you're hungry for them. Love the ones that are already shelled. It's what I add to my trail mix. I've never had an issue with Wonderful Pistachios products but would love if they were a lower cost.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!