Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
We buy these all the time too there very good for your health actually doctor recommended them to my fiance.so we buy them a lot wish these had good coupons .lol depends you can find them different places different prices.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
These are hard to put down. Very tasty. The package brings a generous amount but one bag is never enough. They are a healthy snack and a great source of energy. These are great to have at work or school, they keep you satisfied without taking in too many calories at once.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
I hate having to crack open the shells but I love pistachios lol so this is my go to, even though they are roasted and salted, it's not overbearing and there isn't a ton of salt just sitting in the bottom of the bag. Each nut has just the right amount on it.
Camille W.
Columbus, OH
I love pistachios and I am glad they are more readily available. I typically buy them at my local grocery store. I could eat a whole bag if it weren't for all the shells in the way. I've bought several bags at this point. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who likes them in general.
Iris O.
Riverside, CA
Love these. I buy them in a big bag from Costco. I don't have to worry about that annoying shell. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag at once. Great price for the convience of not deal with the shell. If you have not tried these go out and get a bag.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
i love shelled pistachios because they don't leave a mess. they're delicious and and not too salty. id def recommend this kind for anyone who doesn't like to work with the shells and there perfect to chop up and place in a salad or dish
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
THESE ARE AMAZING! They are so good I get lost when I start to eat these and then the bag is gone. Ha they are always perfectly salted, healthy(but not when you eat the entire bag) a bit expensive but I try to find coupons
Amber B.
No shells makes it easier to snack on the entire bag... In one sitting. But nuts are healthy fat right? Totally worth it. Wonderful pistachios never slips those old crusty nuts in there like other brands. All green and fresh.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my favorite snacks and my ultimate favorite nut . I am addicted to these pistachios and always grab a bag when grocery shopping. You can always find a containers in my pantry . They're so crispy and perfectly salted with such a great taste .
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
I love pistachios and this is the best brand! I love the shelled ones the most. They have the perfect amount of salt and roasted to perfection. The packaging is always nice and easy. Very convenient. Great for snacking on the go and on trips. Love it!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.