Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks. I just really hate how ridiculously expensive they are. There are times where I can't even splurge on these, as they are even out of my splurge budget :( But they are awesome tasting!
Genesis J.
This are my all time favorite! I get try to get them all the time, I just hate how sometimes they can't be part of the grocery budget. Besides that I just can't get enough to of these. I strongly recommend to pistachio lovers.
Hannah R.
I never thought that i would eat green peanuts essentially. but once i tried it, i couldn't stop eating pistachios! They aren't high at all with calories, and its a great snack food for when you're just trying to make it to dinner and don't want to overdue yourself
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Wonderful Pistachios never disappoint. Always fresh. I like the ones in the shell because it's part of the whole experience of eating pistachios. We buy these often and I highly recommend this product to everyone who loves pistachios. Who doesn't love pistachios!!
Jess S.
Huge pistachio fan, and these are definitely the best I've had. They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny. The shells open easily for me which had been an issue with other brands I've purchased. Perfect quick healthy snack.
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
These are amazing! They are really expensive and I only buy them when I'm splurging! My kid loves them as well as my boyfriend. I have never met anyone who didn't love these! This is the only brand of pistachios I will buy!
Kristy M.
Thank you for a pistachio product I don't have to work for! Great amount of salt, with only a few bad nuts in each bag - is there even a way to prevent the bad ones from slipping in though?
Caution against overindulging when the pistachios are so easy to grab...
Samantha D.
These are expensive but it comes with so much more when you buy them unshelled ! They are addicting ! Let me tell you! We freeze half of the bag so we don't eat them too fast! I would eat handfuls of these daily if I could !
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
Sometimes peeling pistachios can be a bit much. Especially when you're hungry for them. Love the ones that are already shelled. It's what I add to my trail mix. I've never had an issue with Wonderful Pistachios products but would love if they were a lower cost.
Diana S.
Miami Beach , FL
These are hard to put down. Very tasty. The package brings a generous amount but one bag is never enough. They are a healthy snack and a great source of energy. These are great to have at work or school, they keep you satisfied without taking in too many calories at once.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.