Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my favorite snacks and my ultimate favorite nut . I am addicted to these pistachios and always grab a bag when grocery shopping. You can always find a containers in my pantry . They're so crispy and perfectly salted with such a great taste .
Fatima A.
Fond of peanuts and all that kind of fruit they come unshelled what? that my God is the glory are increiblemnte good love you very very very very very good I love I fell in love they are irresistible are incredible!!!!! i loveeeeee ittttt so muchh
Amanda S.
Jamestown, NC
These are great for snacks, for cooking, for salads. The convenience of already being shelled is worth the price. If you're ever making a recipe that calls for shelled pistachios, do not try to do it yourself! I always choose Wonderful Pistachios!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are great! I always loved pistachios, and hated shelling them. I got these, and although they are pricey, I will be purchasing them from now on. Delicious, and extra salty. I also like that it comes with a resealable bag to keep them fresh.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These make for an awesome, easy, and convenient snack for work! They taste great- salty and delicious! They are good for you and a bag will last you for a while if you pace yourself :) It definitely exceeded expectations! I recommend this fully.
Ylenia E.
My aunt and I love these! They're perfect to bring on a picnic or just eat when watching t.v. I like that they're healthy but so yummy at the same time. Not too many in the package come empty either, which can sometimes happen with other brands.
KeOsha K.
I have never liked nuts or things like that until I tried this product for the first time when I bought the dollar package. and I fell in love, I send more money on these than of food to cook lol. one of the best brands out there for pistachios
Megan F.
This is such a smart product! My husband and I love To snack on pistachios, and having them already shelled is just so handy! They are a little pricey, but the bag lasts well for the money. I would totally recommend these for any pistachio fan.
Daniela A.
Hollywood, FL
Great snack and very filling. A pricier nut but worth the taste and satisfaction. Nuts already shelled so no mess or time wasted. Comes in packages large enough to pack a bunch of small snacks. Repeat customer as I don't get tired these nuts.
Katherine C.
Coal Hill, AR
If you are big fan of pistachios this is the way to go! They are always coming out with new flavors and they all taste delicious! The regular roasted ones are my favorites and they are easy to eat and de-shell so my whole family can eat them!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.