Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katelynn L.
I absolutely love pistachios and the wonderful pistachios brand is my favorite! They are so delicious and full of flavor. I would definitely recommend these pistachios to anyone who is looking for some good pistachios. They are fairly affordable and sold at any grocery store.
Hannah R.
Hamilton, OH
The perfect snack for any summer needs. Energizing, healthy, and oh-so-delicious, I couldn't ask for more. They are filling, and I love the resealable bag and that they are shelled. I don't have do to anything but grab the bag and go!
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Uggggghhhhhhhh I LOVE THESE! They are so good, it has literally almost become an addiction! I love the packaging and how simple it is and the price is just about right for a large bag of pistachios.
Try these, you'll really like them!
Missy H.
Wonderful pistachios are such a tasty and healthy snack. I like the unshelled ones just because they are easier to eat. Just the right amount of salt. Nice crunch. Yum.
Always perfect for snackin. Just wish they were a little cheaper.
Cheryl H.
Liverpool, Ny
These are so tasty and easy because they are already shelled. It's easy to eat through half the bag without realizing it since they are already shelled. A bit on the pricey side I only buy these as a special treat once in a while.
Angela H.
These are so addictive! They are perfectly salted and almost impossible to put down. I buy them every time I can find them on sale as they are a bit pricey. My husband and I can go through a whole bag in a day if we aren't careful.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
WONDERFUL Pistachios, well the names sais it ALL! Highly recommend to anyone who loves pistachios. I don't have a local farmers market so this brand fill the void. My family and I LOVE #WonderfulPistachios! @getcrackin @Influenster
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
Love these! So delicious and healthy! Nothing bad to say about these cute little nuts. Try them people! You won't regret it, yes they are pricey but that is because they take time to grow! I may go buy a bag right after this review!
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks. I just really hate how ridiculously expensive they are. There are times where I can't even splurge on these, as they are even out of my splurge budget :( But they are awesome tasting!
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
I love these pistachios, but I can rarely buy them because of the price in my area. A bag like this is about $12, and that doesn't work on a budget. I would buy these much more readily if they were more affordable because they are so delicious and healthy to snack on.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.