Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
M R.
M R.
These pistachios are awesome!!!!!!!! I have never liked opening pistachios and fell in love with these shelled pistachios. They are healthy and delicious; never a disappointment. You won't regret buying them; a fabulous snack anytime anywhere!!!!!!!!
Peyton R.
Peyton R.
I could just eat pistachios all day they're so tasty. The only thing that slows me down is having to unshell them. They meet my expectations, the only problem is they're pricey but pistachios are hard to grow. I only wish I could buy them more often!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Norton Shores, MI
Pretty expensive for a little amount of nuts. Love that they are already shelled. All of the work is done for you, so they are ready to eat with no effort. They are healthy in moderation, but it is easy to overeat them since they are shelled for you!
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
Pistachios are great, they are great snacks and are a much better snack than chips. What I like about these is that they have already been shelled making them easy to eat. If you don't have a lot of time for lunch like myself these are a good choice.
zer v.
zer v.
A little pricey, but love love Pistachios! It's addicting and refreshing. Great snack to munch on all day. The bad thing is that you always have to open them and sometimes you don't have a trash bag and you have to throw the shell back into the bag.
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
These are my favorite pistachios! I love that they are already shelled. They are a great healthy alternative to a traditional salty snack. They are a little pricey but so worth it! A little goes a long way because they are so filling and satisfying!
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.
These are the best pistachios hands down! Because they are roasted and salted, they have a really nice flavor. Plus, with them being shelled, it takes out the hassle of having to break each and every pistachio open myself. They are easy to snack on.
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
shelled pistachios are the way to go. no shell, no mess. but you do end up eating a ton more! or at least i do. :)
roasted and salted is the perfect amount of seasoning. healthy and simple and delicious. perfect for afternoon snacks or in desserts!
Britney B.
Britney B.
This is my go to with hiking! Especially because you don't want to be leaving shells everywhere (definitely not when you're camping! Don't want to attract animals!). I loved these as a kid and pistachios are still as good as when I was 7 years old!
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my favorite snacks and my ultimate favorite nut . I am addicted to these pistachios and always grab a bag when grocery shopping. You can always find a containers in my pantry . They're so crispy and perfectly salted with such a great taste .
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.