BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on target.com
Ylenia E.
My aunt and I love these! They're perfect to bring on a picnic or just eat when watching t.v. I like that they're healthy but so yummy at the same time. Not too many in the package come empty either, which can sometimes happen with other brands.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
My shift used to share these things all night. they make a perfect snack and is supposed to be good for you as well. i would recommend these as a good snack to fill you up without chips and junk food but with good flavor, i don't like peanuts but i love pistachios i just hate how expensive they are.
Melissa D.
Pinson, AL
Pistachios are hands-down my favorite snack - and the Wonderful brand is well, WONDERFUL! This 12 ounce bag of shelled pistachios is the perfect addition to any beach or road trip bag. I don't have to worry about finding a trash bag or spare cup for the shells. The flavor is fantastic too!
Stephanie M.
These are the best lazy snack, who likes to work to get the shell off? No one, I also like to have these to put in salads and yogurt they are so tasty. I cannot come across these everywhere, I found them at sams and at some targets, they are on the pricey side but worth the health benefits.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I love pistachios and the only part of eating them that can be a pain is shelling them. I was so excited to find them already out of the shell. The only issue I had was that I found them to be a little too salty for my liking. If they had a little less salt, I would have given them 5 stars!
Megan F.
This is such a smart product! My husband and I love To snack on pistachios, and having them already shelled is just so handy! They are a little pricey, but the bag lasts well for the money. I would totally recommend these for any pistachio fan.
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
These are great for snacks, for cooking, for salads. The convenience of already being shelled is worth the price. If you're ever making a recipe that calls for shelled pistachios, do not try to do it yourself! I always choose Wonderful Pistachios!
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
GET THE BIG BAG! I love Wonderful Pistachios Roasted and Salted so much. With or without the shell these are so amazing. I like having these at work for a snack or during parties to have on a table. Perfect for adding to salads for that nice crunch and flavor!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These make for an awesome, easy, and convenient snack for work! They taste great- salty and delicious! They are good for you and a bag will last you for a while if you pace yourself :) It definitely exceeded expectations! I recommend this fully.
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
These are the greatest things since sliced bread! Less work, usually more expensive but the bag lasts forever! They are a good healthy protein and I would definitely buy them again! I usually get a big bag at BJs wholesale club or Costco
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!