Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Expensive for sure but definitely tasty and yummy to munch on for in between snack time. Sometimes it's a hassle to crack them open but so delicious and worth it! I miss the red ones they had back in the day and made your hands, lips, mouth, tongue, everything red! They should bring those back!
Stephanie M.
These are the best lazy snack, who likes to work to get the shell off? No one, I also like to have these to put in salads and yogurt they are so tasty. I cannot come across these everywhere, I found them at sams and at some targets, they are on the pricey side but worth the health benefits.
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
These are great for snacks, for cooking, for salads. The convenience of already being shelled is worth the price. If you're ever making a recipe that calls for shelled pistachios, do not try to do it yourself! I always choose Wonderful Pistachios!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
My shift used to share these things all night. they make a perfect snack and is supposed to be good for you as well. i would recommend these as a good snack to fill you up without chips and junk food but with good flavor, i don't like peanuts but i love pistachios i just hate how expensive they are.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These make for an awesome, easy, and convenient snack for work! They taste great- salty and delicious! They are good for you and a bag will last you for a while if you pace yourself :) It definitely exceeded expectations! I recommend this fully.
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
Perfect healthy snack on the go. No sore fingers trying to crack them since they are already shelled. Just the right amount of salt. Can be used in so many ways! Mix in with homemade granola, cookies, cakes.. Whatever your mind can create!
Caitlan P.
These are the best pistachios hands down! Because they are roasted and salted, they have a really nice flavor. Plus, with them being shelled, it takes out the hassle of having to break each and every pistachio open myself. They are easy to snack on.
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
These are the greatest things since sliced bread! Less work, usually more expensive but the bag lasts forever! They are a good healthy protein and I would definitely buy them again! I usually get a big bag at BJs wholesale club or Costco
Susanna G.
Mesa, AZ
There is never enough in one bag. I love that I can eat these since I'm allergic to a couple of nuts and I'm glad that Pistachio's ain't one of them. I don't know who doesn't love Pistachios. Very excellent source of healthiness in a bag.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I love pistachios but when my toddler fell in love with them too, we had to go for the shelled variety! These truly are wonderful, never have shell pieces, and always taste fresh. They run about $6 here in my area and are a very good value.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.