Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
I hate having to crack open the shells but I love pistachios lol so this is my go to, even though they are roasted and salted, it's not overbearing and there isn't a ton of salt just sitting in the bottom of the bag. Each nut has just the right amount on it.
Sara B.
Sara B.
West Seneca, NY
Wonderful Pistachios are always such a quality choice. They never disappoint and are reasonably priced compared to other brands. I usually purchase at my local Wegman's store or Target. Always a great snack option to keep at work to make it through my day!
Katie L.
Katie L.
I have a pistachio problem, in that I can't stop eating them. I prefer the salty shelled pistachios, and love that I can easily find them at Walmart. These are a great snack for work, to pick my up halfway through the day. Very healthy in moderation too.
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I keep these in my drawer at work I sneak a couple here and there I love these rather than my old addiction of sunflower seeds these taste so much better and they are so good, the saltiness of the shell is great the inside itself is sweet it's just great
Jada J.
Jada J.
Naples, FL
I sometimes like these and sometimes not. I think I like the nuts in the shell better . These seem to be a little more dryer out and can have some funny flavors. I buy the really big bags from Costco. Get the pistachios with the shells they are better .
Cherri B.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso , IN
These are my favorites snack when I am craving a salt fix! They are delicious and addictive you just can't eat a few at a time! Lol I buy these whenever we can afford them! I wish they could be a cheaper price because I would definitely buy more often!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Winston Salem, NC
Our family loves pistachios! These Wonderful Pistachios are great for taking on trips as a snack option. They have just the right amount of salt. With the ones that are shelled it leaves the work out of the equation for one to enjoy the nut and taste.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis , MS
I love pistachios and this is the best brand! I love the shelled ones the most. They have the perfect amount of salt and roasted to perfection. The packaging is always nice and easy. Very convenient. Great for snacking on the go and on trips. Love it!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Oh my goodness, how I love Pistachios! They are one of my favorite nuts! I am a repeated consumer for sure! I usually get mine from Walmart, they seem to be cheaper there. I buy them as often as I can.If you love Pistachios these are the brand to buy!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
We LOVE Pistachios in our house. A bag like this lasts less than a day. My husband and I and our nieces love these. The flavor and the salty taste are something I personally love. These are the only nuts that we actually buy because they are so tasty.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.