BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ughhh these are such a great snack food. They are so delicious. With the perfect amount of saltines I swear once I pick them up I can't put them down. I end eating the whole bag. They are so good and they are good for you so I'm definitely gonna keep munching on them.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks. They are one of the most tasty nuts there are out there. With no shells this easier than ever to grab a nutritious snack or at a little crunch to salads, desserts, and your favorite recipes. This is American heart Association certified. It is gluten-free and contains a little dash of sea salt.
Kristin B.
These are not quite as good as the pistachios in the shell, they are way less work though. They just don’t taste the same. They are a great snack and I don’t feel nearly as guilty eating these compared to most snack foods!
SUKI L.
I actually got the lightly salted one and its still taste so good with no shells 👍. Pistachios is my favorite nut snack bite. I love to eat it when I'm watching tv. I just eat it without adding anything to it. This taste better than munching popcorn.
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
I love pistachios and these are the perfect amount of roasted and salted I like that they are out of the shells because it makes eating them easier and you get the full flavor of the salt and pepper
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
This satisfies my salty craving everytime, so happy I grab this instead of chips. Love that it has no shell so I can eat them in the go easily..my kids also love these and I pack them in their lunch for school and no shells so easy peasy. Perfect amount of salt and crunch.
Tonya L.
Oh how I love these little bites of goodness. I had never ate this nut before I mover to New Mexico they are grown there we would go and taste all the different flavors.
But then we move back to GA. We didn't have the local growers to buy from. But we had already loved them so we found these love love love them..
Erica E.
I absolutely love pistachios and these have such a great flavor to them! Also a major plus for me is that they come without the shell so you can eat them a lot easier than having to crack open the shell. These pistachios are a regular purchase of mine and I highly recommend them for a quick, healthy snack!
Corinne D.
I love pistachios!! I use them on salads, for snacking, you name it I'm always popping them in something lol! I feel like this is the only brand I ever end up getting. They're the most readily available and priced on the store shelves (at least in Stop and Shop). I even put them in my rice!
Janie T.
Porter , TX
I love pistachios, but this bag being a no shell bag is bad. I have no self control now I just keep eating. For now on I’m gonna buy the one with shells lol it slows me down. But like I said I love these.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?