Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #86 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ughhh these are such a great snack food. They are so delicious. With the perfect amount of saltines I swear once I pick them up I can't put them down. I end eating the whole bag. They are so good and they are good for you so I'm definitely gonna keep munching on them.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks. They are one of the most tasty nuts there are out there. With no shells this easier than ever to grab a nutritious snack or at a little crunch to salads, desserts, and your favorite recipes. This is American heart Association certified. It is gluten-free and contains a little dash of sea salt.
Kristin B.
These are not quite as good as the pistachios in the shell, they are way less work though. They just don’t taste the same. They are a great snack and I don’t feel nearly as guilty eating these compared to most snack foods!
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
My five year old is a huge pistachio lover. She begs for them in the store, but she will eat the entire bag in one sitting if I let her. I only buy these when they are on sale or when I have a coupon because pistachios are so expensive and they go so quickly in our house. I like the shelled ones for my daughter because she can't always pry the shells open herself.  They are soooo good!
Erica C.
I absolutely love pistachios and these have such a great flavor to them! Also a major plus for me is that they come without the shell so you can eat them a lot easier than having to crack open the shell. These pistachios are a regular purchase of mine and I highly recommend them for a quick, healthy snack!
Corinne D.
I love pistachios!! I use them on salads, for snacking, you name it I'm always popping them in something lol! I feel like this is the only brand I ever end up getting. They're the most readily available and priced on the store shelves (at least in Stop and Shop). I even put them in my rice!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I was very happy when I found these DE shelled because I struggle with some of the ones that aren't cracked fully. They aren't to salty and have a nice grilled taste. I haven't even found store brand ( great value you may call it) with DE shelled ones.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
One of my favorite snack foods. These pistachios are so good. I love the fact that I don’t have to shell them. Just the right amount of salt as well. For anyone who likes eating nuts these are just right.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
My favorite for sluggishness throughout the day or if I need a snack. Easy to take anywhere and which no shell it makes it even quicker! You won’t be disappointed but the price is a little much.
Abbey G.
Charleston
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.