Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Ughhh these are such a great snack food. They are so delicious. With the perfect amount of saltines I swear once I pick them up I can't put them down. I end eating the whole bag. They are so good and they are good for you so I'm definitely gonna keep munching on them.
Abbey G.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
Foodie Expert
My five year old is a huge pistachio lover. She begs for them in the store, but she will eat the entire bag in one sitting if I let her. I only buy these when they are on sale or when I have a coupon because pistachios are so expensive and they go so quickly in our house. I like the shelled ones for my daughter because she can't always pry the shells open herself.  They are soooo good!
Erica C.
I absolutely love pistachios and these have such a great flavor to them! Also a major plus for me is that they come without the shell so you can eat them a lot easier than having to crack open the shell. These pistachios are a regular purchase of mine and I highly recommend them for a quick, healthy snack!
Corinne D.
I love pistachios!! I use them on salads, for snacking, you name it I'm always popping them in something lol! I feel like this is the only brand I ever end up getting. They're the most readily available and priced on the store shelves (at least in Stop and Shop). I even put them in my rice!
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Foodie Expert
I was very happy when I found these DE shelled because I struggle with some of the ones that aren't cracked fully. They aren't to salty and have a nice grilled taste. I haven't even found store brand ( great value you may call it) with DE shelled ones.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
I love pistachios and this almost always is my go to brand. I prefer buying them shelled, it just makes eating them more enjoyable. They are expensive in my opinion but they are worth it. I feel more energized when I snack on healthy foods.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snack foods. These pistachios are so good. I love the fact that I don’t have to shell them. Just the right amount of salt as well. For anyone who likes eating nuts these are just right.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE the Wonderful Shelled Pistachios. A great snack anytime and so very healthy in moderation. The pre-shelled bags are a great convenience, albeit more expensive than shelled; it's worth it.

I did a taste test with another brand of pistachios and Wonderful came out ahead. A much fresher taste and better overall size.
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
Yaaaassss all the pistachio goodness without all the work! I hate having to pick them out of the shell so when I saw these I was sold! My only problem is how expensive they are!! I definitely can't justify buying them every week!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.