BY WONDERFUL #25 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ughhh these are such a great snack food. They are so delicious. With the perfect amount of saltines I swear once I pick them up I can't put them down. I end eating the whole bag. They are so good and they are good for you so I'm definitely gonna keep munching on them.
Tonya L.
Oh how I love these little bites of goodness. I had never ate this nut before I mover to New Mexico they are grown there we would go and taste all the different flavors.
But then we move back to GA. We didn't have the local growers to buy from. But we had already loved them so we found these love love love them..
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks. They are one of the most tasty nuts there are out there. With no shells this easier than ever to grab a nutritious snack or at a little crunch to salads, desserts, and your favorite recipes. This is American heart Association certified. It is gluten-free and contains a little dash of sea salt.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
I love pistachios, but this bag being a no shell bag is bad. I have no self control now I just keep eating. For now on I’m gonna buy the one with shells lol it slows me down. But like I said I love these.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love these pistachios because they’re just the right amount of salty and I don’t have to bother taking the shells off. They can be a little pricey unless you buy them in bulk at Costco. They are high in protein and healthy fat so they are very satisfying.
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
I love pistachios and they are a great snack and ingredient. But I personally prefer the pistachios where you can crack them open. This is a great snack, healthy, and I would recommend them. They are great on pizza and in ice cream.
Kristin B.
These are not quite as good as the pistachios in the shell, they are way less work though. They just don’t taste the same. They are a great snack and I don’t feel nearly as guilty eating these compared to most snack foods!
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
My five year old is a huge pistachio lover. She begs for them in the store, but she will eat the entire bag in one sitting if I let her. I only buy these when they are on sale or when I have a coupon because pistachios are so expensive and they go so quickly in our house. I like the shelled ones for my daughter because she can't always pry the shells open herself.  They are soooo good!
SUKI L.
I actually got the lightly salted one and its still taste so good with no shells 👍. Pistachios is my favorite nut snack bite. I love to eat it when I'm watching tv. I just eat it without adding anything to it. This taste better than munching popcorn.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I love pistachios and these are the perfect amount of roasted and salted I like that they are out of the shells because it makes eating them easier and you get the full flavor of the salt and pepper
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!