Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Tory S.
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
WARNING! These are super addictive! They are the best pistachio brand and never taste stale like other brands do or feel dried out. I buy the bulk (i.e. GIANT) bag at Costco and they are gone in a flash with my family. Wonderful Pistachios are a great salty snack with high nutritional value and high protein content. I feed them to my son as an alternative to chips and I am guilty of snacking on them while watching a movie or TV show. Because they have to be shelled before eating I find that I don't mindlessly eat them the way I do with other snacks. They are addictive so I suggest the big bag if you have kids in the house!
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
These are my favorite pistachios because they are shelled already. With my long nails getting them open before was a pain haha. I have bad migraines and pistachio nuts help with my migraines for some odd reason. They are not overly salted which is good and the roasted flavor is also very nice as well. I'm giving them a 4 out of 5 stars because I noticed they have been pretty pricey. They jumped like $4 in my local market over the last month which I find odd. However I will still buy them because they definitely helped me and they're a great snack
Biljana N.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
I love eating pistachios. I like the pistachio taste and their crunch. I do not like having to open the shells though. I opted to try these as an alternative to the Keenan Farms in the shells that I normally order. The pricing was very reasonable and none of the nuts were stale. While these where ok as far as pistachios go, they lacked the firm crunch and strong flavor I enjoy. Yes these were easy to eat, but missing out on the flavor and crunch make these a one-time order for me.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I can't tell you how many times I've managed to cut my finger on a pistachio shell! When I found these shelled pistachios, I was on cloud nine. This is the only brand I have ever know of pistachios, my grandfather would eat them by the bag growing up & now I do the same. Such a great taste & now conveniently shelled! The only downside is the price. But I still pay it every time, because I can't get enough of these.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Sausage, because the night all the time it's kind of like land type flavor and she doesn't really like that much so I make sure I get heard of the brand that she likes so I won't hear her she likes the sausage, because the night all the time it's kind of like land type flavor and she doesn't really like that much so I make sure I get heard of the brand that she likes so I won't hear her complain
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
Wonderful Pistachios never let me down quality wise. They are always equally salted and the majority of the nuts are opened shelled so you don't have to try so hard to pry them open. The one downfall to these nuts are that they are so expensive. The price wouldn't be such a problem if the nuts didn't taste so good, but because I just want to snack on them forever it can get a bit pricey.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
If you like quick snacks, Wonderful's Pistachios would be a perfect choice for you. They are pre-shelled and make it quick and easy for a snack on the go. The pistachios are easy to eat, and have just the right amount of salt that won't leave you feeling as dry as a desert. I recommend trying these out if you're on a low carb diet, and want a quick healthy snack during the day.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
These are the first pistachios I tried and I love them!! They are delicious and soo easy to eat being shelled.Honestly, I am a cashew personbut these are so yummy that I really only eat these. Whenever I am in Walmart I pick them up. It may seem crazy to rave about pistachios but I really love them!! They are a healthy snack with a good price point as well. Give them a try!!!
Keira R.
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
These are delish, I do prefer the shelled ones tho after having these last week for the first time just because I like to lick my fingers after peeling the open I would recommend them if you are on the go and can't get your hands to sticky or messy they are all expensive but worth it I will buy them again But only for in the car I'll buy the shelled ones for at home 😃
Haley A.
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
I was slightly disappointed with this form of pistachios. Yes, it is convenient that they are shelled, as pistachio shells can be stubborn. I think these could come in handy for use in recipes. My issue is that they do not taste as fresh as pistachios that you open youself. I enjoy this brand for pistachios, but I will not purchased this shelled version in the future.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.