BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful salt & pepper pistachios 7 oz see more...

Arielle M.
Newport News, VA
These are the best pistachios that I tasted. I always prefer these over the plain ones. I have yet to taste the newest flavor. I recommend this to anyone that likes pistachios and want to try a different taste.
Ashley W.
Lakeside, CA
Yum, Yum, Yum!! Seriously, these pistachios are amazingly delicious! I have to pre-measure these out or I will eat a whole bag in one sitting. I even got my mom hooked on these.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Wonderful Pistachios, Salt & Pepper, 7 oz
These Wondeful PIstachios (Salt & Pepper) are the perfect snack when you are feeling peckish or a great addition to a picnic. I also find they are nice to take on hikes as a little pick-me-up when you are feeling tired. I like the Salt & Pepper flavor as it tastes natural and a bit spicy, but not overpowering. The pistachios taste fresh and there are just a few ingredients. I recommend these for a healthy snack on the go!
Brittany R.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and a great snack to keep in your bag. For me it satisfies that salty craving with a nice peppery flavor too. A lot of flavor is on the shell, so if you like to crack them open before eating them you might not like them as much.
Melissa V.
Review for: Kirkland Signature And
Walmart/Sams prices are super cheap to begin with and as pricey as pistachios can be; it's a help. I love the flavor of the salt and pepper. It was a first for me to have "Flavored" pistachios but since then I'm hooked. I'd buy more if they were cheaper, contemplating baking them myself but it would probably come out gross, LOL.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Wonderful Pistachios, Salt & Pepper, 7 oz
I will always buy these when they're on sale. But that's the one problem with them- they're rather expensive. They're also so good that I can't make them last a while which makes it hard to buy them as often as I'd like. But they're a great on the go snack and they're healthy and tasty!
Rose B.
I super love pistachios, and I usually love Wonderful Pistachios’ flavors, but this flavor is not my favorite. To me they tasted way over seasoned. The salt and pepper were so strong that I couldn’t taste the actual pistachio. Pistachios are not cheap, so when I buy them I like to get the full flavor. I much prefer the Lightly Salted version by Wonderful Pistachios.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Review for: Wonderful Pistachios, Salt & Pepper, 7 oz
Pistachios are a favorite in our household and there is something really satisfying about cracking them open to enjoy them. The salt and pepper variety was new in our grocery store and on sale, so we picked them up and were really impressed with the taste and balance of salt and pepper.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Kirkland Signature And
These are my favorite go to snack. With the new year I have been trying to be my best self and eat healthy, these are my favorite snack. I even look forward to getting these amazing snacks in my mouth! They are perfect to get some protein in for a pick me up all while being tasty!
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Review for: And
I love pistachios. They are a little expensive but they're so worth it when I get them. I love the salt and pepper flavor that they came out with. It has a little bit of a kick that tastes awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would definitely buy again.
Skyler P.
Olympia, WA
Are these comparable in price to other brands?
Christie L.
Alejandro S.
How much are these in California I would like to know what's the price on these pistachios.
Genevieve B.
Newcomb, NM
Whats the difference between this brand and the other brands?
Shelby N.
Whittier, CA
What is the serving size?