Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Lightly Salted Roasted Pistachios 8 oz uploaded by Edith M.

BY WONDERFUL #86 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful lightly salted roasted pistachios 8 oz see more...

• Do these still taste as good as the regular salted pistachios?1 Answers
  • These say "lightly salted". I love salt- are as going to be too b...1 Answers
Kali M.
Barboursville
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts and this is my go-to brand when purchasing them. I buy the lightly salted roasted pistachios most often but also love other flavors/seasonings this brand has to offer. I would highly recommend this product to others, as well as any other product from this brand!
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
I like these because these are fun to eat at work. I crack open the nut and pop it in my mouth. Plus they're really good in my oatmeal and cereal.
Jaime F.
Foodie Expert
I eSt these with my dog a couple of nights a week. They are so delicious, however, very pricey and never on sale.
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
I can't site and eat a whole bag if these. Love them a lot. And it's a great amount. Worth the money.
Kylie C.
Foodie Expert
Lightly salted Pistachios? Yes please. I hate overly salted things especially nuts. So these are definitely my favorote snack.
Fayelle E.
Foodie Expert
These are addicting! I love that there's not a ton of salt! My 6 year old likes to shell these with me (most are not too hard) and we snack and talk while we do it. Pistachios are such a unique but mild nut - even my 2 year old loves em!
Angel B.
Upland, CA
Foodie Expert
This brand of pistachios always tastes fresh. It is a good value for the size. It iis a healthy snack.
Kat P.
Foodie Expert
I love pistachios and these are great for me because I need a lower sodium diet. I like them salted and this is the perfect compromise for me to have. I love that they are in the shell because I love getting to crack my own nuts. It is so much fun and the work makes getting the prize that much better.
Laura P.
Closter, NJ
Foodie Expert
Taste great and not too salty. Lasts a long time and always fresh. Wish it came in a re-sealable bag. Tastes similar to other brands.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
I live pistachios, and try to eat lower sodium, so these are perfect! Cons, you won't stop at just a handful. Lightly salted pistachios. They taste fresh, and most shells are already partially cracked to make it easier to eat.
Bailey G.
Do these still taste as good as the regular salted pistachios?
Holly S.
These say "lightly salted". I love salt- are as going to be too bland?