Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Lightly Salted Roasted Pistachios 8 oz uploaded by Edith M.

BY WONDERFUL #89 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful lightly salted roasted pistachios 8 oz see more...

• Do these still taste as good as the regular salted pistachios?1 Answers
  • These say "lightly salted". I love salt- are as going to be too b...1 Answers
Kali M.
Barboursville
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts and this is my go-to brand when purchasing them. I buy the lightly salted roasted pistachios most often but also love other flavors/seasonings this brand has to offer. I would highly recommend this product to others, as well as any other product from this brand!
La Sheenlaruba T.
These are a hidden gem that sometimes are looked past at in the nut area at Target, Walmart, and other stores. I have actually had this brand and I really like it because of the whole pistachios in the bag. With the amount of pistachios in the bag and the price point being affordable especially for this type of nut, it really is a bargain steal!. As compared to other brands I would say that these are right there with them. I would buy these again or recommend them as well.
Misa Origami Lad y.
I love wonderful pistachios! They are absolutely delicious and they are consistently good. I love that they made the lightly salted version because when you're feeling munchy, the regular ones can get a little overwhelmingly salty. Anyway, I definitely recommend these to people who find the regular pistachios overly salty and to people who are trying to reduce sodium but still want a touch of salt.
Tabitha H.
Conway, AR
Pistachios and I have a love-hate relationship. I love them so much, but hate how I feel after eating them - because I ALWAYS over eat them.

The lightly salted pistachios are a way to enjoy the yumminess while cutting back on the salt intake (thus making me feel healthier...even if I eat the whole bag). The price is always a little more than I want to spend, so I try to keep them as a rare treat.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
These are one of my favorite road trip staples. They take a while to eat, so you can't quickly down too many, and the taste is always pleasant. I feel like for the quality and quantity, the price is fair, and the are often on sale! I've tried some of the other flavors as well, but these (or the regularly salted) are my favorites! Pistachios are just too tasty a flavor to cover up!
Danielle S.
I love Pistachios and the this brand always seems to have the best, most fresh tasting ones, compared to other brands. The lightly salted option is nice because they aren't as bland as no salt, but not overly salty like the original ones are. Aside from Pistachios always being a little on the pricey side, these are delicious and one of my favorite splurge treats at the grocery store.
Morgan W.
Banner Elk, NC
its like a potato chip, you cant have just one! I will eat a whole bag of these if no one stops me. The flavor of pistachios is one that i dont know how to describe, they are just like the brand wonderful. They are expensive, but not in the scheme of things. If you buy other health foods they are pricey as well so if you add this to your shopping list it doesn't make much of a diiference.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
Pistachios are probably my favorite kind of nut. They have an awesome crunch and the perfect amount of salt. I know they come shelled too and it sounds awesome because you won't need to do all the work but at the same time, I like having to shell them myself because I feel like they are untouched then. Nuts are good for you, buy them and eat them!
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
Pistachios are delicious and very good for you! They require a little work with the shell but that can sometimes help prevent overeating so I deal with it. I prefer salted when it comes to any kinds of nuts but pistachios have enough flavor to them that you could go without the seasonings and still love them. Definitely recommend
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I can't believe it but I was 30 before I'd ever had a pistachio. Crazy right? Downright nuts (sorry, pun!). These are SO good, so tasty, great for snacking at any time of the morning, afternoon, evening or night. I love cracking these open and tasting the fresh nuts with the perfect amount of salt added. SO, so good.
Holly S.
These say "lightly salted". I love salt- are as going to be too bland?
Bailey G.
Do these still taste as good as the regular salted pistachios?