Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central , SC

Do you like to open the shell yourself or buy the ones already shelled?
Amber G.
Amber G.
Feb. 1, 2014, 1:06 p.m.
I personally like them in the shell.
Katerina M.
Katerina M.
Jan. 28, 2014, 10:53 p.m.
I like opening the shell myself.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Nov. 16, 2013, 9:28 a.m.
I like opening the shell myself.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Sept. 26, 2013, 10:32 p.m.
I like opening them myself despite a few that might be hard as heck to open. lol
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
July 28, 2013, 12:14 a.m.
Both but I think it's more fun to open them yourself plus they seem fresher that way!
Quynh T.
Quynh T.
May 15, 2013, 1:36 p.m.
I actually like the shelled ones even though it hurts my hand opening them
Jyan C.
Jyan C.
May 11, 2013, 2:54 a.m.
The already shelled unsalted still taste good and you benefit more without the added salt. :-)
Chaka M.
Chaka M.
May 4, 2013, 11:20 a.m.
I usually buy both. The shelled ones for my 3 year old and the ones with shells for the rest of the fanily
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
April 25, 2013, 7:49 p.m.
I like to open them myself... it keeps me from eating too much
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
March 27, 2013, 7:36 a.m.
I think its much more fun to open them up yourself. I found my self eating more when I did buy w/out the shell so I would prefer to eat them as is.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
March 20, 2013, 9:15 a.m.
It feels rewarding to open and eat them!!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Feb. 27, 2013, 10:42 a.m.
I like both types but I find that the ones that are shelled are too salty for me.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Feb. 25, 2013, 11:03 a.m.
I prefer the shelled ones! Sure, they're harder to open and more time consuming but part of the fun with pistachios for me has always been getting to suck the salty coating off of the shells. Yum.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Feb. 24, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
Shelled, it helps me not scarf them down and actually take time to enjoy!
Tarole H.
Tarole H.
Feb. 7, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
I'm like the first answer, I find I eat less in one sitting if I open the shell myself!
Kira R.
Kira R.
Feb. 4, 2013, 12:11 p.m.
I like the ones still in the shell because it seems like they hold their salt better. And I have a crazy salt addiction!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Jan. 20, 2013, 3:12 p.m.
I like to open them myself slows my down that way I don't eat to may
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Jan. 10, 2013, 12:54 p.m.
The shell ones would be better for because you won't eat as much. but sometimes i would eat the unshell ones because i might have a lazy day and do not feel like opening pistachios
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Jan. 5, 2013, 1:38 p.m.
I didn't know they sold them unshelled! I'll look into that :D
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dec. 17, 2012, 11:57 a.m.
I like opening my own.. Especially when I'm watching a baseball game at a stadium
Angie B.
Angie B.
Dec. 13, 2012, 10:53 p.m.
Me and my grandboy enjoy opening the shells together, of course he saves the hard ones for me
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
Dec. 11, 2012, 7:45 a.m.
I feel like there's something about opening the shells yourself that makes eating pistachios special! Does that sound dumb? Haha...you just don't get the whole pistachio experience if they're already shelled!
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Dec. 9, 2012, 2:27 p.m.
It's so much more fun to open them yourself!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Dec. 7, 2012, 5:47 p.m.
Myself i have more control
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Dec. 7, 2012, 8:32 a.m.
I like to open them myself because like another said, it makes me want to eat less
Erica A.
Erica A.
Dec. 6, 2012, 9:46 a.m.
When I was younger I would pop the whole shell in my mouth, too. I wanted to get all the salty goodness. I wouldn't do that now, probably, but I like shelling them myself. I feel like I'm exercising while indulging! Ha!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Dec. 5, 2012, 8:39 p.m.
I find if I open the shell myself I eat less than if I just popped them in my mouth one by one.

Join Now