Lacey C.
Tallahassee, FL

Does anyone else have the issue that eating too many pistachios makes their stomach upset?

Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Columbus, OH
2 years, 10 months ago
My stomach doesn't hurt, but my lips tend to get chapped after a few too many
Sheila L.
Sheila L.
Stratford, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
I have to limit myself or I will eat the whole bag.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Akron, OH
3 years, 9 months ago
When I was pregnant, I ate about half a bag and I got so sick and threw them all up. It was hard to eat them again after that but they're so good, I couldn't stay away!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
3 years, 9 months ago
Try drinking water with them
Laura C.
Laura C.
Jacksonville
3 years, 9 months ago
If I eat too many of any nut my stomach hurts. You have to consider the density and what your stomach goes through to process them, that's why just a handful makes a great snack, packs an awesome energy punch, and is the perfect 'in moderation' size so you're not overdoing the fats or proteins. (or sodium if you've got the salted kind)
Regina S.
Regina S.
Palos Hills, IL
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't have stomach issue but I do have mouth dryness from the salt
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Sterling, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
Eating a large amount of any nuts can make your stomach upset. Just make sure you know how many is your limit and stop eating once you get there to avoid having stomach problems.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
Just a handful is all you need with nuts.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Folsom, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Too much of anything is a bad thing. Try limiting yourself on how much you eat and see if it gets better.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
4 years, 4 months ago
YES that's why it's good to limit yourself and not to eat too many different things before eating these. I usually only have a cup full or buy the mini packs.