BY WONDERFUL #18 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful pistachios roasted & salted 20 oz see more...

Kristina C.
Pistachios are my favorite nut, and they go quickly whenever I get them. I like them in shells because it seems to have the right amount of salt and it slows me down so I don't eat too many at once. Wonderful has very few unopened or hard to open shells, so you don't miss out on many nuts. I think it's a reasonable value for what you get, though pistachios are hardly the cheapest nuts out there. I buy a bigger bag at Walmart for less than $9 and it lasts me a few weeks if I pace myself.
Megan M.
Review for: Wonderful Pistachios Roasted, Bags, And 12 100 Calorie, Shelled, Roasted & Salted more...
These are so delicious but so expensive. I would eat them a lot more often if the price was more reasonable. I love the amount of salt (not too much) and the roasted varieties as snacks and toppings! These are so great for travel and I often pick these up at airports for a healthier snack alternative when I’ve been stuffing my face with candy.
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
My absolute favorite snack to travel with! I have allergens to other nuts but not pistachios, so I can enjoy these in trail mix, cookies, salads or on the go by themselves. Always salted just right and roasted so that 99% are pre-cracked, which makes eating them easier.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
Review for: Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios, 24 oz more...
One of the best pistachios I ever had!!! They are a little crunchy and salty 💛 non gmo and gluten free,so healthy. The price is good for pistachios you know pistachios are one of the most expensive nuts. Available in Duane read.
Victoria R.
Review for: Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted 20 oz, Pistachios Roasted & Salted, Soap Packets, Roasted & Salted more...
Amazing company to start off with. Super yummy. I've never had a bad bag. My go to snack .The price is very much worth it. Only bad thing is that there never seems like enough lol. Would highly recommend this product to other people so go out and buy :)
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Review for: Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios 20 oz, Roasted & Salted more...
The Wonderful brand of pistachios are by far my favorite. I love the resealable bag so I can take them on the go. These make a great snack as they are high in protein, low in calorie and really heart healthy. I find myself eating way too many of these haha.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I didn't think I'd like these because I don't like almonds. I love that the shell is salty and I eat so many I end up making my lips sting. I struggle to crack some that aren't cracked. Cause I'm scared if I try to hard I'll end up with it across the floor somewhere. They are a bit more pricy than what the grocery store has to offer. You can sometimes find shell less ones in small packs for those of you that may not have nails or sensitive teeth. Ypu don't eat the shells but you might try to crack one open with your teeth. Lol.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Review for: Wonderful Pistachios Roasted more...
If you are looking for a healthy snack and something very easy and not messy than this is the perfect snack for you. These pistachios are better than most snacks that you can grab because they are a little better for your body!
Samantha B.
Review for: Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios 20 oz more...
Definitely worth the premium you pay over the store brands. 1/2 cup with shells is about 180 calories and is a filling snack! They’re salted just enough to be tasty without being overly salty or worse... bland.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
So good but so expensive! I would buy these every time I grocery shop if I could. Occasionally I will find coupons and splurge a little but most of the time I pass by them and sigh. $9 for a bag I could eat in one sitting just hurts my wallet a little too much. Such a great brand and snack though!
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
How many can you eat in a sitting?
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
DOES ANYONE GET SOME THAT TASTE BAD ONES IN A WHILE?????
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Does anyone have a hard time opening pistachios?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Do you like to open the shell yourself or buy the ones already shelled?
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Do you pop them open with your fingers, or teeth? Me - teeth !