19 colors available

BY WONDERFUL #1 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful pistachios roasted & salted 20 oz see more...

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
My most favorite nut is the pistachio and this is a great product with very delicious pistachio's. I would eat these every single day, as a staple diet, if it were not for one thing: Your prices are absolutely outrageously expensive!!! Pistachio's and other nuts are some of the most healthiest foods a human being can eat and that they are so expensive is such a horrible shame especially for those of us that prefer them over any type of meat product. Please lower your prices!
jesica j.
jesica j.
These are without a doubt my favorite nut. I've loved them ever since my grandpa would give me a penny to get them out of the machine 70 years ago. I like pistachios best when they're roasted and salted. I manage to save some of my sodium quota for the day so I can snack on these as my before bed snack. The Wonderful brand has always been fresh and flavorful. Never disappoints. I like these better than the bin variety that I used to get at Sprouts.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pistachios in the shell make for an awesome snack because you eat slower while managing to feel like you got enough to snack on, just because of the length of time that it takes to pull them out of the shell (don't worry, these nuts are easy to get out). I can fill up half of a small child's cup and it seems like a lot, when in essence, the serving is much less than you'd take with shelled nuts. Bonus : these taste yummy and are good for you!
Ellen O.
Ellen O.
N Hollywood, CA
The Wonderful pistachios are my favorite brand of nuts for a couple of reasons. First, unlike other brands, most of the nuts are open...meaning you don't have to get out of your way and break your tooth to get the nut out of its' shell. The flavored ones are also great, especially because the flavor gets into each nut. I have nevr gotten a bad nut in any of my purchases, which is a first compared to other brands. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ITEM
Williana L.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
My sister gave me a bag of these shelled, roasted pistachios and I put them in my salad. What a good taste! Then I took a salad to a party and everyone raved about the new addition. I went to my usual grocery store to get some more but could not locate them. So I got online and searched and Walmart had them! I had no idea! So I had them shipped to my home and they arrived safe and sound and I didn't have a long wait either! Yum!
Christine V.
Christine V.
My favorite nut is the Pistachio. To be quite honest, Wonderful Pistachios is one of the only available choices when you want to get Pistachios in most stores and it tends to run expensive. On the rare off chance you find an off brand on Pistachios, however, the cost is relatively similar. As far as quality is concerned Wonderful Pistachios are the highest quality Pistachio in the general market that I've found.
Dade C.
Dade C.
Pistachios are expensive no matter what brand but this brand is top quality. I usually go for the bulk qty at Costco to get more for my money. They're are usually not many closed pistachios and the easily fall out. The ones that are shelled are even better but crazy expensive! Super healthy, convenient with a unique nutty flavor, excellent quality with this brand. I highly recommend. These are not too salty.
Arina К.
Arina К.
New Hampton, NH
They tasted good, but were over salted in my opinion. I ate about a third of a bag, and woke up about 3 hours later with a massive headache and stomach virus. Once I got my thoughts back together the next day, I went online to see if there was a recall on the bag I received. There wasn't, but I trashed the remainder regardless. I would be scared to purchase these again, as I believe they did a number on me.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Harold , KY
AMAZING, AMAZING & AMAZING! I keep telling my loved ones & followers to stop reaching for empty calorie snacks & this is one of the Top 5 Snacks that I recommend instead! They are packed with Vitamins & Minerals! You can't go wrong! If you add a handful to your salads or eat them alone, every single day, you will see a huge difference in your overall health! Give them a GO, then KEEP GOING!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Thompsons Station, TN
Pistachios are the unsung hero of all nuts! Not only are they delicious and a healthy snack, they have natural portion control! Crack open a few of these babies and you are sure to have burned a couple calories! When you get to the bottom of the bag to the hard to open ones you are forced to get up and move to find a hammer or if you're really a full adult a non-decorative nut cracker!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
How many can you eat in a sitting?
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Mc bain , MI
DOES ANYONE GET SOME THAT TASTE BAD ONES IN A WHILE?????
Leeza S.
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Does anyone have a hard time opening pistachios?
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Do you like to open the shell yourself or buy the ones already shelled?
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you pop them open with your fingers, or teeth? Me - teeth !