BY WONDERFUL

From our trees to your home, we take great care to ensure that Wonderful Pistachios are of the highest quality. In fact, we control the entire process - from growing to harvesting to roasting and packing. We believe this makes for the best quality and... see more...

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love these. They’re a little difficult to shell, but once you do, they taste great! They’re a little expensive too, but I think it’s worth it for a yummy and healthy snack, honestly. I will repurchase.
Carole M.
Plainville
Wonderful Pistachios are a best kept secret.Pistachios are great for you if you are dieting.having a snack attack or just want something to munch on.You can get an individual pack for under 2.00 or you can by a larger bag for about 7.00,You can also buy in bulk from big box store.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I could eat the whole bag and more! These are the perfect healthy snack on the go. I also enjoy the chili and pepper flavored pistachios as well. The price is a bit expensive but the product is good quality so I understand why.
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My favorite snack would be these lol pistachios when I'm tired and cranky hungry I nipple on these to give me a little pep in my step not only do they boost my mood they keep me going through out the day and they are so tasty.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I have a funny story I've how my mom and I came about eating pistachios my dad used to always buy a bag for the squirrels and one day Mom said why do they get to eat so fancy and we opened up a bag oh my gosh those things are so delicious they have a great texture I love the flavor it's not super nutty as I'm not a fan of peanuts they're a bit pricey but totally worth every cent you pay I can get a bag at my local grocery store for under 8 bucks it's totally worth it if you haven't tried it they're also available at Walmart in Target!!!
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
Delicious snack that I can't ever seem to put down. Seriously. I will spend all day zoned out cracking open pistachios and eating them! The only bad thing I've ever experienced would be a dead and roasted bug in the shell, but hey, that happens with produce.
Fallyn D.
Lake Alfred, FL
These pistachios are so, so, so, so incredibly delicious! They are perfectly salted and pack a delicious punch. In addition, I love that they are kept in their shell, as they are even more fun to eat.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
I eat these things at least once a week. They're good for you and they're salty!!! It's like the crack of nuts, you can't eat just one. These are by far my favorite brand, they just have the freshness and quality you'd want from a bagged nut.
Joe R.
Douglasville , GA
This are by far the best Pistachios you can get. I always get mine from Sam's Club so I can get the super large bag of them. Plus I like the ones already de-shelled. I'm lazy like that. Lol.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
You can never go wrong with pistachios. Great protein snack, the only con would be that it's kind of a messy snack. You have to have somewhere to dispose of the shells! Other than that highlight recommend. You can usually find them at most targets which is convenient!

back