Wonderful Almonds Roasted No Salt uploaded by sergio alejandro l.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful® Almonds Roasted No Salt.
M®. see more...

Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
Great high protien snack and I love that they come unsalted as I often find presalted snacks too salty, I know, Im weird. I just dont love their packaging as it doesn't open easily but then once its open it tears apart very easily so there are almonds everywhere.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
This is what I buy when I'm dieting. I normally put these to oatmeal or when I'm baking I grind these almonds up to make almond flour. I also eat this when I'm on the go as it has good fats and it keeps you full longer.
Crystal A.
Elizabeth, IN
The perfect snack. Healthy and practical. No salt added is the only way to go. Great for recipes and salads. Or to just eat straight out of the bag. My family eats them too quick that I never have a chance to get a second serving.
Megan C.
Such an easy, delicious snack. Sometimes the salt coating can be a little much, so I'm glad the unsalted varieties are available. I've never run into a problem with this brand; always high quality.
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
Great way to get tons of vitamins and minerals through snacking on almonds. They are crunchy, fresh, and taste great. Love keeping nuts to snack on throughout the day.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Almonds are a great snack when you're trying to be healthy. They have good fats in them and are filling. These are a wonderful brand of almonds and any other nut. They are decently expensive though, but most any nut you buy is so since these taste delicious I justify the price. I like that they aren't salted too because the added salt isn't that great for your diet. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am on a VERY VERY low carb diet recently and these almonds have been a life saver! I love that don't have salt on them as I tend to find most nuts to be over salted the majority of the time. These are also a great value as the bag is quite a bit larger than the cans that nuts typically come in and also a bonus no can to throw away! Love this product and will continue to purchase it!
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great snack for when you're hungry but don't want to ruin your dinner by eating junk. It fills me up and is nutritious. What more could one ask for when it comes to a healthy snack? I would suggest this to anyone that is an athlete and wants something to maintain their energy level as well
Cioly F.
I have been looking for a large bag of Almonds for a very long time. I use the Almonds to enhance my new paleo diet plan.They were Roasted just right. I eat a handful right before going to bed to induce sleep naturally :) Very good taste really did love the texture they were just right. I really enjoyed them.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I love anything almond. And these are amazing, them being unsalted is a plus. They are good fats for your body so everyone should incorporate some sort of nut in their diet. I love these they are the best brand.