Wonderful Almonds Roasted No Salt uploaded by sergio alejandro l.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful® Almonds Roasted No Salt.
M®. see more...

Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am on a VERY VERY low carb diet recently and these almonds have been a life saver! I love that don't have salt on them as I tend to find most nuts to be over salted the majority of the time. These are also a great value as the bag is quite a bit larger than the cans that nuts typically come in and also a bonus no can to throw away! Love this product and will continue to purchase it!
Cioly F.
I have been looking for a large bag of Almonds for a very long time. I use the Almonds to enhance my new paleo diet plan.They were Roasted just right. I eat a handful right before going to bed to induce sleep naturally :) Very good taste really did love the texture they were just right. I really enjoyed them.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I love anything almond. And these are amazing, them being unsalted is a plus. They are good fats for your body so everyone should incorporate some sort of nut in their diet. I love these they are the best brand.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Yummm such a simple and good for you type of snack. It's simple and mess free, makes me feel good and energized after eating it. I like them plain too. Keeps me on track for my diet and satisfies crunch cravings
Aglae G.
They are super tasty. Perfect for a quick snack or to mix into a meal they are nutritious and can be used as a party snack
Chance A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this product. Great for paleo diet. I would always pack them for when I was craving food and didn't need to eat junk
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
I have an addition with nuts. This brand is the best at the market. Always my almonds are so fresh.
Leeah F.
Dayton, TN
These taste really great I love these as. A. Snack all the time! Really great flavor!
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
Great way to get tons of vitamins and minerals through snacking on almonds. They are crunchy, fresh, and taste great. Love keeping nuts to snack on throughout the day.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
This is what I buy when I'm dieting. I normally put these to oatmeal or when I'm baking I grind these almonds up to make almond flour. I also eat this when I'm on the go as it has good fats and it keeps you full longer.