BY WONDERFUL

The bite-sized snack you ll love to savor. A great balance of crispy crunch and almond flavor, they re harvested exclusively in our California orchards. And, almonds are good for your heart. Not to mention, your taste buds. Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. Almonds are naturally gluten free. see more...

Maggee H.
The Wonderful Almonds have this really nice flavor. Great for a snack by themselves or added with dark chocolate chips. I've bought them several times and will continue to buy them.
Joshua B.
Crunchy, salty, and overall satisfying! I love almonds and wonderful almonds are very good! I bought at Sam's club for a pretty reasonable price and they have lasted me for awhile! Really nothing else you can ask for in an almond!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I keep a bag of these for a healthy snack in my lunch bag for work. I've tried other brands but this is the most consistent. The best I've tried! Always fresh and great tasting!! Try the pistachios too!
Amber B.
Debary, FL
I keep them in my purse for a quick snack!!! They definitely hit the spot. Delicious!!! I ordered them on amazon, subscribe and save. They were fresh and tasty!!! Highly recommend!!! Great salty snack!!!
Ashley M.
White hall , AR
Great raw almonds. Slightly pricey but have great flavor! Lots of products in this one bag! Will for sure buy this product again! Bought from wal Mart! Can also get at sams. Would recommend to others!
Laura L.
I buy the Wonderful Roasted Almonds for my workplace and they are a hit. I love that they are a healthy snack, but still really delicious. They have a light, salty taste and are the perfect complement to an afternoon snack. They are a little expensive, but you can typically find a good deal on them at Costo or Sam's.
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
These almonds are super yummy. I've been trying to stay away from potato chips so I've been substituting these. They obviously aren't an exact replacement but they are just enough to satisfy my cravings.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
I always love to have something to snack on and these are one of my favorite snacks! They are super affordable, have great taste, are fresh and best of all are delicious!! I think they are perfect the way they are.
Madi M.
Shallowater, TX
Best almonds!! I have tried many different brands and this one tastes the best!! Fresh and good! I got them at SAMs. Absolutely will only buy this brand for nuts from now on. They weren't too pricy and the size was perfect. I would definitely recommend this.
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
The best almonds I have ever had, they are not to dry or hard they are perfect! They are very affordable and such a healthy snack no matter what time of day it is. I will continue to buy this product because it is so amazing

back