Wonderful Almonds, Raw, 7 oz

by Wonderful

The bite-sized snack you ll love to savor. A great balance of crispy crunch and almond flavor, they re harvested exclusively in our California orchards. And, almonds are good for your heart. Not to mention, your taste buds. Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. Almonds are naturally gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wonderful Almonds, Raw, 7 oz!
Noblesville, IN
I eat these for breakfast on the go because i am almost always late! they are awesome and i love them! Very fresh tasting
Kenosha , WI
They are delicious and super healthy. I believe almonds are one of the healthiest snacks you can buy for your family.
PASO ROBLES, CA
an awesome on the go snack when not having enough time for yourself. It always works wonders with a bag in your car
Buffalo, NY
Perfect for a healthy snack to much on raw or I use them for backing! These are so good and packed with protein!
Las Vegas , NV
Almonds are my go to snack: they're delicious and healthy !! It replaces my craving of chips or chocolate
I love wonder almonds and was so glad to find them in a larger size then is in the supermarket.
These almonds are so great. I eat them for snacks all by itself and its so fulfilling.
Elmont, NY
wonderful almond good quality ,fresh,yummy,very delicious ,affordable price ,like it
La mejor manera de comer grasas buenas son las almendras y estás son deliciosas! El precio es algo alto! Pero todos los productos a base de almendras son costosos! Si lo recomiendo ya que son muy saludables y es mejor que otro snack!
Son deliciosas, nutritivas, me encantan para comer cuando estoy fuera de casa, son practicas, las combino en ensaladas, las como solas, son ricas, nutritivas, y saludables. tres de mis cosas favoritas ya que me gusta cuidar mi aspecto fisico.

Looking for your answer?