Wonderful Almonds, Raw, 7 oz

by Wonderful

The bite-sized snack you ll love to savor. A great balance of crispy crunch and almond flavor, they re harvested exclusively in our California orchards. And, almonds are good for your heart. Not to mention, your taste buds. Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. Almonds are naturally gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wonderful Almonds, Raw, 7 oz!
Belmar , NJ
Purchased at: Kmart
Soy un gran fanático de las mezclas de trail, así que soy fácil de satisfacer, pero sí sé la variedad de calidad que puede obtener con nueces y semillas. Las almendras maravillosas son bastante genéricas y típicamente crujientes y más delgadas, a diferencia de las almendras naturales más redondas y más gruesas. ¡Son geniales por el precio y no tengo quejas!
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a huge fan of trail mixes so I'm easy to satisfy, but I do know the range of quality you can get with nuts and seeds. Wonderful Almonds are pretty generic and typically crunchy and thinner, as opposed to the rounder/fatter natural almonds. They're great for the price and I have no complaints!
Jefferson , OH
These were delicious and the flavor was consistent. The price was reasonable and they were easy to find. I used them to make caramelized almonds and they came out perfect. Highly recommend and high in protein for a snack!
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
Eastvale, CA
These almonds are like every other almonds. The only thing i found with this bag is the almonds didn’t feel as crunchy as all other almonds I have tried before but that doesn’t take away from the taste of the almonds
Tallahassee, FL
I love almonds and eat them as my go-to snack all the time. I usually add them to salads or just by themselves. I would buy again and I usually buy them at Walmart or Sam's Club. I would definitely recommend to others!
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
These almonds are perfect if you want to roleplay the struggles of early man. These almonds, while technically food, are bland and flavorless and miserable. I feel bad for the child whose mother gives them these almonds, because they will be scarred into thinking for years that almonds are awful. Almonds are not awful, they are great. But not these ones.
I love almonds. They're my favorite nut. Not surprisingly, I've tried several different brands of almonds over the years. Wonderful Almonds are tasty and extremely fresh. And they are fairly reasonably priced, which is nice. I think I'm going to stick to this brand for quite some time.
Pomona , CA
AMAZING! The price is awesome because I use to buy another brand which was way more expensive compared to Wonderful brand and the almonds are the exact same. I will continue to buy this product because it so well worth it and it lasts me a good while.
Las Vegas, NV
I find these almonds don't have that dried out texture like the stock ones you can find at the grocery store. They taste much fresher and I continue to repurchase because of that.

Looking for your answer?