BY WONDERFUL

1.25 oz. Roasted and salted see more...

athena T.
Hines, OR
Oh let me tell you that these Pistachios are absolutely amazing. They are fresh and always have a nice salty flavor. It goes above and beyond my expectations. I buy these at any grocery store or gas station. My only complaint is that some of the shells don't get cracked so you cant open them. Overall though these are wonderful!
Caren D.
Munster, IN
great little snack pack - these keep me full on their own or added to other dishes. I can use them in different small snacks or big meals (yogurts vs salads!) I buy these alot, and to be honest they are always sitting somewhere around my house. Def recommend
Leelee B.
Wonderful pistachios are the best brand. They are full of flavor and are so delicious. They are healthy too. I bought this from Walmart. They can be a bit pricey but they are worth it. These are great. I would recommend this to others. I rate them 5 out of 5!
emma R.
Wonderful Brand's Pistachios are a staple food. This product can be found at any grocery store, like Meijer. I grew up eating this brand of pistachios and they are quite affordable. Based on taste and quality I would recommend this product!
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
These are great nuts. I love the flavor and freshness. They are a little pricey. I would recommend this as a snack to others. They are healthy and go for you when you need a little something to crunch on
Jessica E.
MOLINO, FL
I LOVE pistachios! Which I just recently found out/realized. I've always been so scared to try them for some reason... and I'm so glad I finally did. The sweet chili is SO good! Theyre just pretty dang expensive :/
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
These are my go to protein snack. This brand has the most flavor. They're perfectly salted and roasted to give a delicious flavor while being incredibly healthy. I always keep some close by
Nicole L.
Fort Smith, AR
I love these! They're the perfect afternoon snack and are often readily available at great prices. The pistachios are so much better than any other brand out there.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These are a convenient, portable healthy snack. I usually purchase these by the pouch at convenience stores but, you can also buy them in bulk at Sam's club. Of course it's more cost effective to buy a big bag but, the small packets are perfect for on the go snacking as well as lunches.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
These pistachios are always so full of flavor. I love the convenience of the on-the-go package. However, this small size is never enough for me. I prefer to buy the larger bag when it's on sale and separate it into little snack baggies. That way I can have a healthy snack on the go.