Wonder Woman (2017) uploaded by kandiss J.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

Before she was Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, Diana meets an American pilot (Chris Pine) who tells her about the massive conflict that's raging in the outside world. Convinced that she can stop the threat, Diana leaves her home for the first time. Fighting alongside men in a war to end all wars, she finally discovers her full powers and true destiny.

Makenna R.
This movie was just okay. The plot was very boring; it was more origin story than the trailer portrays. I felt that this movie was drug out and there was not a whole lot of overarching plot line, most seemed to be sub-plot that somehow brought the characters to the end where the big plot happened. I feel this movie was given most of its hype because it is about a female superhero (which is great), which does not a great movie make in itself.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Watched this movie twice at the AMC Entertainment theatre and that just wasn’t enough. I could watch it over and over again. My favorite movie of the year. It was Suicide Squad [3d] [blu-ray/dvd] before this came out. Come on DC MAKE ALL YOUR MOVIES AS GOOD AS WONDER WOMAN.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Wonder Woman! My favorite female kick rear ends character. This movie is one I can watch over and over. Follow Diana into the world of humans as she searching for Ares.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
When I first watched this movie I wasn't sure what to expect. It started out slow but ended up being a great action adventure movie. I was a little disappointed that Wonder Woman wasn't portrayed as fierce as she comes across in the comic books but all in all it was a good movie. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie was fantastic! Gal Gadot is an incredible Wonder Woman, and it was so wonderful and empowering to see a female superhero saving the world. There is a good amount of humor thrown in, and the storyline keeps you intrigued. Highly recommend!
Mikaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ever since this movie came out I have wanted to see it. I had no idea what to expect as far as the story went but it was so much better than I originally expected it to be. I love that Wonder Woman cares about saving the world and all it’s people.
Haley S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm probably one of the biggest comic nerds you'll ever meet on here, but let me tell you that this movie is worth watching! It's the best female superhero origin movie to ever hit the theaters and it's very empowering. Having a woman fight for her beliefs, while wanting to experience what the world has to offer, and trying to prove that she doesn't need a man to back her up and give her orders is what makes it amazing. This is one of my favorite movies to ever be made and I love how they recreated Wonder Woman in human form and made her exactly like her comic self. I was very excited to see this and it exceeded my expectations. Forget what the negative critics say, they don't know anything about amazing movies. This movie was outstanding and Gal Gadot did an amazing job portraying Diana Prince!
kandiss J.
I like this move, of course its not as good as the original but its good. My family liked it too. The graphics are greT and the actors did a wonderful job in this movie. I recommend it especially if you love comics and such.
Sara S.
Fairfield ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was such a good movie, I didn't care to see it at first but after my bf bought the movie I watched it and was glad I did. My daughter loved it too
Christine Mae M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I really love this movie and I would definitely recommend this and it's a rewatch movie and it was voted superhero movie of the year
Lilburn, GA
Who’s excited for the 2nd movie to come out !!?
Marielena R.
Centereach, NY
Where can i buy this?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
How many times have you seen this movie?.
Victoria F.