BY WONDER

Wonder® Bread Smart White® for Kids.
Nutrition notes.
2 slices.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Fiber of 100% whole wheat.
Calcium of 8oz of milk.
Soft. Delicious. Nutritious®.
For kids.
Special recipe bread. see more...

BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
White bread is white bread. This bread doesn't taste any different than any other white bread. The selling point is the "kid" on the label. If it's on sale buy it otherwise I'd recommend just buying regular old white wonder bread.
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
I must admit that it does not stay fresh for very long, and it is not necessarily the healthiest choice--but this brand I am loyal too. When fresh this bread is delicious, and for kids its really a great selection.
Amy S.
Tustin, CA
I remember growing up with wonder bread. Sadly, I am not impressed with it currently. I love seeing the many options out there. Hopefully wonder bread will change their product to be more nutritional for the buyer.
Shiloh W.
I used to eat this bread when I was younger, but have since gotten away from it. It doesn't have much flavor to it and I feel bloated after I've eaten it.
Jessica K.
It is absolutely the best bread I ever used to have/ eat. I did try it a few years ago and I was upset with how the taste of it has changed.
Cretia B.
I remember this from when I was a kid. I use to love this bread. My kids know nothing about this bread. I will look for this the next time I go shopping.