Wonder Products Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #1005 4 Count uploaded by Selina C.

BY WONDER PRODUCTS

Buy Wonder Products Cleansers - Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #1005 4 Count. How-to-Use: Lather Wonder Puff with soap and warm water. Cleanse face using light pressure and circular motion, four to six seconds in any given area. Great for use on elbows, ankles and knees. Discontinue use if irritation occurs see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Selina C.
Selina C.
Gardena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I used this sponge exfoliator was too rough.
But I let it soak in hot water for about 5 minutes to soften it up.
I gave two to my cousin and she said it wasn't rough for her so I guess it just depends on your level of "roughness".
I purchased mines at my local 99¢ only store.
They're usually always stocked on these.
So if you see it you should try it!
It's only $1 (:
I would repurchase.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Clearwater, FL
This Can Be Used As A Great Exfoliant. A Little Too Harsh To Be Used Daily. Love The Texture. No Matter What Product You're Using To Exfoliate, If You Use This With It, You'll Love The Outcome.
Corina T.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
This is a great product! A little riff, but you get use to it with regular use. Removes deep dirt in pours and makes skin feel fresh after use. works great on oily skin.
Omeka E.
Omeka E.
Eastvale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are use this exfoliating scrub for my face and body I got it from the $.99 store so it's very affordable I've been using it for years the packaging is great easy to open even though I can't use it on my face every day and still exfoliates very well
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
I love this cleansing puff, I try to use this at least once a week, or about every other day to get nice exfoliated skin. I even use this on my elbow or knees, you can use it anywhere you need some exfoliation. It really cleanses my face and gets rid of all the dirt and make up I may have on my face.