Wonder Perfect Mascara

by Clarins

This multi-dimensional, 3-in-1 mascara — with Clarins’ Wonder-Perfect Complex — visibly lengthens, thickens and curls even the skimpiest lashes after just one coat. Lashes look big and bold — with intense color and long-lasting hold.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wonder Perfect Mascara!
Product Highlights
This mascara makes my eyelashes look natural but with volume. It doesn't clump and elongates my lashes all day. It glides on and doesn't irritate my eyes like some other mascaras. It's erfect for the everyday wear.in reviews
TELNISHA W.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this little sucker in my birchbox and let me tell u! I used to love better than sex too faced mascara but this baby kicked my lashes into gear n ive noticed if i use the Paris lash something mascara with it or the better than sex it makes my lashes outta this world like I'm wearing fake lashes lol my new fav! N the price is like 20$ full size im kinda cheap so hate spending that much on one item lol but def. Worth it
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
Wonder Perfect Mascara uploaded by Helen A.
Wonder Perfect Mascara This Wonder perfect mascara from clarins just like magic I like it so much but it's expensive .. ❤❤
Mary J.
Austin, TX
I like the clarins wonder perfect mascara because it is so light on my lashes but still gives length and volume. I use it for day use, and only give it 4 stars because it's not as adaptable for me to use as a night time/going out mascara as some others are able too.
Julia A.
Wonder Perfect is an accurate name. If you like a natural lash look, this is an amazing mascara. It's very lengthening and just volumizing enough to create long, fluttery, natural lashes that look, well, perfect. I find that it can cause clumping in my lashes if I apply with too heavy a hand, which is why I give this 4 stars instead of 5 - for the price, I don't think that should happen. However, I absolutely love the effect of this mascara, it gives such an amazing natural look, I love it for every day wear.
Afsaneh K.
3562 E Dogwwod Dr. Chandler A85286
while hhis mascara thickens and lenghtens my lashes, it does clump. Ilike it since it makes my little lashes noticeable, but when I want to remove it, it doesrip off my lashes.
Magan C.
I received a sample of this mascara from Birch Box. This is my new favorite mascara. It lengthens and gives volume to my lashes without clumps. A little goes a long way. It lasts all day too.
Floralbert F.
Orlando
Not my favorite but I got it as a gift for my job. It's a very natural mascara to use when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Becky M.
Lone Star
This mascara is 4D and apparently waterproof, which I did not know. My eyelashes looked flawless all day long even after a dip in the lake and water in my face. It’s hard to find good mascara that’s waterproof and pretty but here it is
Canny C.
Oakland, CA
Keti K.
Wonder Perfect Mascara uploaded by Keti K.
I got this mascara from a subscription box and fell in love with it. It's very classy, it sits excellently, without any smudging and lengthens the lashes.

Looking for your answer?