Wonder Hot Dog Buns Classic White - 8 CT uploaded by Gina C.

BY WONDER #45 in Buns & Rolls

Wonder® Classic White Hot Dog Buns.
USO proud supporter.
wonderbreadheroes.com.
Soft. Delicious. Nutritious®.
8 buns. see more...

Gina C.
Norfolk, VA
Good, classic hotdog bun that's soft and sturdy enough to hold lots of toppings. It has a plain flavor that nicely complements the hotdog. It's also reasonably priced and can be found at most grocery stores or super centers as well as convenience stores.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Nice & cheap and everyone is familiar with Wonder bread! You have to get more than one bag for a party Bc only 8 come in a pack but otherwise they are great!
Bobbi P.
Yuba City, CA
We use these every time we have a BBQ either for hot links or hot dogs there always good. I have also seen people use these to make sandwiches on them.
Maria D.
I love this brand. Wonder bread is and will always be a favorite in my house. They are very cost efficient. They are soft and the perfect size
Fahira C.
Newark, NJ
Very good bread, it's nice for bbqs , cheap and hold on pretty well its shape when you grill it , Also I like who it tastes.
Maria A.
Miami Springs, FL
I love white bread so much , especially this one !!! And it's great to go along with hot dogs and other food.
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Always fresh nice taste nice price hold up well when frozen great for picnics or bbqs
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best buns ever in the whole wide world no other buns compared to these buns with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these buns I buy them everytime my husband grills!!!!!❤❤❤❤
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Almost everybody loves wonder bread . They are soft and the perfect size . They are affordable and can be found at any grocery store .
adila C.
Edison, NJ
I have been eating these bread buns ever since I was little. They are soft and chewy. So perfect with a juicy hot dog or other meat.