Wonder Hot Dog Buns Classic White - 8 CT uploaded by Gina C.

BY WONDER #39 in Buns & Rolls

Wonder® Classic White Hot Dog Buns.
USO proud supporter.
wonderbreadheroes.com.
Soft. Delicious. Nutritious®.
8 buns. see more...

Yareli S.
Madera , CA
These are such great hot dogs bun when I make bacon wrapped hot dogs . My baby love them so much so I always keep my pantry stocked with them just incase we are craving some , I buy them all the time
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best buns ever in the whole wide world no other buns compared to these buns with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these buns I buy them everytime my husband grills!!!!!❤❤❤❤
Gina C.
Norfolk, VA
Good, classic hotdog bun that's soft and sturdy enough to hold lots of toppings. It has a plain flavor that nicely complements the hotdog. It's also reasonably priced and can be found at most grocery stores or super centers as well as convenience stores.
Dominique L.
Kankakee, IL
Love This brand and this hot dog bun do t fall apart like other buns I like to use this one because it hold everything and my hot dogs be packed with chilly or onion and ketchup and mustard yummm
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
These are really good hot dog buns! They are very cost efficient. I ge these any time I go to store and they aren't out if them! They are very soft too ...so yummy
Cathi J.
Always so soft. Perfect for your favorite hotdog. Getting these for our next picnic! They also hold up well to the freezer if you don't use all of them, or make bread pudding from leftovers :)
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
Nice & cheap and everyone is familiar with Wonder bread! You have to get more than one bag for a party Bc only 8 come in a pack but otherwise they are great!
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
We use these every time we have a BBQ either for hot links or hot dogs there always good. I have also seen people use these to make sandwiches on them.
Maria D.
I love this brand. Wonder bread is and will always be a favorite in my house. They are very cost efficient. They are soft and the perfect size
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Almost everybody loves wonder bread . They are soft and the perfect size . They are affordable and can be found at any grocery store .