Wonder® Enriched Bread 18 oz. Loaf uploaded by Laurie L.

BY WONDER

Soft. Delicious. Nutritious. An American Classic. Wonder® has been a delicious part of American meals for generations. Soft texture. Unbeatable taste. Wonder® offers bread to satisfy every generation in your family. And our heritage of baking wholesome and nutritious breads continues today. see more...

Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Royse city, Tx
Great Rich and fresh bread always been my first selection growing up and will continue on in the family !
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Saint Petersburg
I love this bread, it’s always on the table in the mornings. It is super soft and delicious.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Admittedly, I have bought this, not for me, but for my puppy and she liked it well enough. But the problem is that it squishes very easily and then it never returns to it's original shape, which is concerning.
Nisha T.
Nisha T.
This bread is good however it expires really fast well before the expiry. I have made several compliants and the last time I purchased this bread there was a hair in it. And I complained again of course. Not the best brand ID buy too often.