Wonder Bread Classic White uploaded by Amy G.

BY WONDER

Wonder® Classic White.
Soft. Delicious. Nutritious.®.
Calcium fortified enriched bread.
Contains 25% more daily value of calcium than enriched bread.
Nutrition notes.
2 slices.
Calcium of 8 oz of milk.
Good source of Vitamin D.
25% less sodium.
0g trans fat. see more...

Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This is a very good bread that i purchase for my family, it us always fresh and soft. the only down side is that i have a gluten allergy and im not able to eat the bread, i wish wonderbread would make a gluten free producy for those of us who would.like to eat bread but without a bad reaction.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Wonder bread is honestly my favorite type of white bread! It stays fresh for a decent amount of time after you buy it! It’s always soft and works great to use for sandwiches or toast!
Stephanie S.
Oakwood, GA
I'm sorry, but I will never understand why anyone eats this "bread". It is over-processed, and tasteless. It's like you're eating air (if that were possible). There is absolutely no substance to this bread. It's NOT worth buying at all. If you want good, hearty bread, go with Pepperidge Farm, Arnold, or something like that.
Tianna H.
Lake City, FL
Wonder bread is awesome! It stays fresh tasting for the longest. I can find it in every grocery store, and it tastes so delicious and is always so soft! This is the only bread I buy, no others could possibly compare!
Kiya D.
I prefer whole grain bread so I am not a huge fan of this product. The taste is okay, but I a like knowing I am getting good nutrition when I eat my food and this product is not on the top of my list because of it
Madhuri P.
I have been using this brand of bread for at least 10 years! I love it and make toast in the morning and can easily make a sandwich in the afternoon
Tazmin B.
Good for a variety of things such as sandwiches and french toast. My mom always buys this so.. I guess it's good. Haha
Susan P.
Ehh, this bread is just ok. Always gets stuck on the roof of your mouth, which is totally annoying.
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
My kidsclove wonderbread, there is not a strong yeast taste, perfect for grilled cheese and pb&j
Jenn H.
I will never again buy this product. I found a loaf in my camper that we missed when cleaning out and it was still just as fresh as the day I bought it. Soft. No mold. No smell. What exactly is in it to stop these things from happening? It is disgusting. I will only be buying bakery bread from no on.