Wonder Bread 100% Whole Wheat uploaded by Jarrin S.

BY WONDER

Wonder® Bread 100% Whole Wheat.
Bread is a low fat, low saturated fat, cholesterol free food.
Heart healthy.
See side panel for information regarding whole grains and heart disease.
Nutrition notes 2 slices.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
28g whole grains.
Good source of fiber.
25% less sodium.
0g trans fat.
Soft. Delicious. Nutritious®.
100% whole wheat. see more...

Stacey B.
Westport, MA
Besides the colorful wrapping of wonderbread that catches your eye, this bread is healthy for you and tastes delicious with any sandwich! The best part is that the bread does not rip when making a sandwich with a heavy spread like peanut butter!
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
Always a classic, I love bread but Wonder bread will always be one of the best. Just wish they would make a honey wheat flavor!
Jarrin S.
Newark
Heathly and yummy. Keeps well frozen. My son loves it toasted or plain. Great for military diet. Can't get enough.
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
Really great bread! Can use it for any type of sandwich. Will keep buying it at the local kroger,
Adriana C.
This bread is reasonably price and has good flavor, the slices are on the thick side.
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
This is my second favourite bread (first one is the plain white) this one is great because it's a little more healthy than your average white bread. Favourite thing to do with this bread is make sandwiches, but of course there's endless possibilities aside from that. I like to get the whole wheat when I'm in a healthy mood (I know sounds weird) sometimes I like sandwiches with white sometimes with whole wheat. Really depends; but both are great either way and this is my go to brand when purchasing bread.
mary z.
I personally find this bread kinda dry especially the crust. I usually don't mind crust but I always it cut off when eating wonderbread.