Wonder, Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner, 101 Fl Oz (300 Ml)

Wonder, Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner, 10.1 Fl Oz (300 Ml)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wonder, Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner, 10.1 Fl Oz (300 Ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Providence, UT
Wonder, Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner, 10.1 Fl Oz (300 Ml) uploaded by Danniel R.
The WONDER Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner is designed to provide a boost of antioxidant-rich nourishment to your skin daily for amplified protection. The product contains 300 ml (10.1 oz) and has a very astringent scent. The toner comes out easily but is nicely controlled. The toner itself is a little heavier than water. It blends out very nicely and really smooths the skin. Once patted into the skin, it really leaves the skin hydrated and plumper. Recommended use is after washing your face, wet a cotton pad with the toner and apply it evenly across the face and pat it in to help full absorption. After using, first, to note, this toner has a very noticeable astringent scent, however, I didn't find it irritating or too overwhelming. My skin is sensitive and dry and this toner was hydrating and smoothing and it didn't cause any irritation to my skin personally. It tones down the redness and helps the skin to look fresher and less dull. The ingredients are all nourishing and great for the skin and this big bottle with 300 ml will last quite a while. The toner is also very good at removing dirt without stripping the skin of moisture and works well before makeup application and after removing makeup. I'd recommend this to anyone, but be cautious if you have very sensitive skin. What I like: this toner isn't stripping, it's hydrating and plumps the skin, and doesn't cause any irritation. The ingredients are nice and there's a lot of product so it'll last a long time. It's easy to dispense the toner as well. It's great for removing extra dirt and makeup and leaves skin nice and smooth. What I don't like: this has a very astringent scent so it may be an issue, otherwise, it's a great toner.
Wonder, Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner, 10.1 Fl Oz (300 Ml) uploaded by Joey S.
Wonder, Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner, 10.1 Fl Oz (300 Ml) uploaded by Joey S.
I have totally been enjoying this toner! It is a viscous formula with fermented properties that work really well for my combination skin! This product contains alcohol but it’s at the bottom of the list. I use it am and pm and I think it does a lot to keep my skin hydrated but not much for my pores. I received this from JOLSE Cosmetics to review !

Looking for your answer?