Burton
Women's Winter Socks Burton Women's Weekend Sock 2 Pack

Women's Winter Socks Burton Women's Weekend Sock 2 Pack

by Burton

Women's Winter Socks Burton Women's Weekend Sock 2 Pack ? Has anyone use this while snowboarding ? how is it?
Start your review of Women's Winter Socks Burton Women's Weekend Sock 2 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Megan B.
Southold, NY
Super soft and warm I love wearing these Burton socks in the winter. They keep my feet warm and wash well!
Erica H.
Love the socks! But they do run a little big. I'm a size 8 so I got the large for sizes 7-10 and they are a little big. But very cute and comfy
Gisela R.
Toa Baja, PR
This socks are awesome for cold weather. They come in different patterns. They are at a good.
E E.
Bluffton, SC
Cushy, sweat free, perfect length, compressing. The only socks that keep me dry. You really can’t go wrong.
Laura K.
Really comfy winter socks for snowboarding/skiing. All kinds of different patterns and colors. Keep your feet warm on cold days. Breathable & stretchy as well. Burton quality is great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amalia A.